Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Fresh clashes in northern Sool (Xudun) Between the Somaliland army and the Khatumo Miltiia

Saalax   

What a dejected person you are, after having no principles you now want to drift away from the reality further.

There is disagreements between those places you cited,Puntland for example denies the existence

of Khaatumo.

Taleexi   

Saalax;911725 wrote:
What a dejected person you are, after having no principles you now want to drift away from the reality further.

There is disagreements between those places you cited,Puntland for example denies the existence

of Khaatumo.

We don't impose people what to believe or what not to believe thus, we've created a reality and Khatumo doesn't need the approval of anyone. Fariintii horena dib ugu noqo bal inaad wax ka fahanto baa laga yaabaaye.

Saalax   

That is because you don't have the means whether it is intelligence nor force. You tried it with the Mad

Mullah as the foot soldiers but miserably failed as always, Khaatumo will follow suit sometime in the future.

Khaatumo is a reality in Taleex village, that is about it.

Taleexi   

Saalax;911728 wrote:
That is because you don't have the means whether it is intelligence nor force. You tried it with the Mad

Mullah as the foot soldiers but miserably failed as always, Khaatumo will follow suit sometime in the future.

Khaatumo is a reality in Taleex village, that is about it.

What about the queen's offspring :)? .. We shall leave it there buddy.

Wadani   

Taleexi;911720 wrote:
SL should leave alone Khatumo and Makhir lands if it wants to live side by side in peace with its neighbors. 2+2 = ?

As if i said anything different. What a strange man.

Aaliyyah   

STOIC;911697 wrote:
Waar Maalika ya kaxanajiyay? Waryaa reer Somaliland you should be sympathetic to any death on any side ..Hayaay..things are getting a bit personal..

This stuff is like winning the war and loosing the peace.True Somaliland secesion embodies many ironies when it comes to the status of secesion.I'm for the argument that Khatumo clan will definitely offer (if it is NOT already) an outpost of influence on the status of Somaliland secesion since they are strategically wedged between SL and Somalia..If I was a Somaliland leader I'd have let this people go their merry way and carve out the once that happy with the secession. I have never met a Khatumo clan member confess their desire to be a member of Somaliland. Abandoning these policy of forcing people will exact less headache for Somaliland.I'd rather have a Somaliland that has a central authority and less of groups fighting.Lets not clutch on the illusion that Somaliland can't exist without Khatumo clans.Somaliland can exist without them and so can they also.Somaliland ways of forcing them can't endure for so long.Its just a matter of time.Somali clans are NOT cut from different clothes.Everyone wants to be the leader of their clan/land.

Well put Stoic. Every gobol has the right to control their region and decide their future. Khasab wax la dhoho maba shaqeeyo taas tariikhda ayaaba cadeeynasa.

horta runtuu halaysku sheego the problem today in sool sanaag and cayn waxa weeyan the group that inhabit those areas ma mideysna, some are Khaatumo some are Puntland and some support SL, marka its very problematic xal in laga gaarona wey adagtahay

STOIC;911706 wrote:
Waryadha listen I don't have a sudden case of Mooryanism flue that our trigger happy Salax suffers from .If he was a member of the church of the painful truth he will admit that his story has no legs. You guys don't own places like Lasacanod and many other cities that you occupy.Unless you guys read another map than everyone else, every Somali clan has a city/land predominantly occupied by them.Someone from Puntland can't claim Mogadishu (unfortunate) and same thing with the others.It is just the way reality dictates.Your arguments is not overwhelmingly persuasive to even the unsuspecting non-Somalis. Sure you make no bones about your dislike for the people that are against Somaliland, but at least admit you don't own the Land.

What about the case for Erigavo and western Sanaag?

Naxar Nugaaleed;911906 wrote:
Oba so in your logic if people are divided you go and attack them?

look at this fool ninyahow i am with khatumo on this laakin the problem is the division tolka shirweyne iney qabtaan waaye inorder to be united

Aaliyyah   

Oba reer khaatumo are united and support their maamul Khaatumo state of Somalia.There are people who hail from every tribe that go after their self interest it is not exclusive to reer Khaatumo. So the few men hired by maamulka hargaisa are on the same boat as the individuals hired in mugadishu who hail from maamulka la baxay Somaliland. I don't believe that is hard to understand.