Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Fresh clashes in northern Sool (Xudun) Between the Somaliland army and the Khatumo Miltiia

Saalax   

Malika Sit down young lady. Sool and Sanaag doesn't need your acknowledgement I am from there and it is part of Somaliland.

nuune   

You don't need to go into details about Garaads, Malaaq, and Mukulaalo daaro jiifo, and whether you are a native of unknown, I asked you a simple question, which deserves simple answer, to rephrase it for you, I am not asking you for your qabiil name, or what Jufo are you from, reread my question again, maskaxdaada ka saar any qabiil when answering that straight forward question, my friend, go a head!

nuune   

In that case, fair enough, the case is dismissed, final verdict: you don't need to claim to a place that doesn't belong to you, so same goes for you too, no need for Malika to listen to your comment that you represent Sool & Sanaag ..........

Thanks for your coorporation by the way, dear Saalax.

STOIC   

Waar Maalika ya kaxanajiyay? Waryaa reer Somaliland you should be sympathetic to any death on any side ..Hayaay..things are getting a bit personal..

This stuff is like winning the war and loosing the peace.True Somaliland secesion embodies many ironies when it comes to the status of secesion.I'm for the argument that Khatumo clan will definitely offer (if it is NOT already) an outpost of influence on the status of Somaliland secesion since they are strategically wedged between SL and Somalia..If I was a Somaliland leader I'd have let this people go their merry way and carve out the once that happy with the secession. I have never met a Khatumo clan member confess their desire to be a member of Somaliland. Abandoning these policy of forcing people will exact less headache for Somaliland.I'd rather have a Somaliland that has a central authority and less of groups fighting.Lets not clutch on the illusion that Somaliland can't exist without Khatumo clans.Somaliland can exist without them and so can they also.Somaliland ways of forcing them can't endure for so long.Its just a matter of time.Somali clans are NOT cut from different clothes.Everyone wants to be the leader of their clan/land.

Saalax   

I will claim as I please, The sea and land of Somaliland, Sool and Sanaag in particular

belong to me and the many alike through our ancestors , we are the heirs of this delightful land.

Wadani   

Yes salaax ur right, durriyadda also inhabit large swaths of sool and sanaag, but I doubt Malika, Taleexi, Naxar and co. r coveting those lands. They just want us out of the areas in sool and sanaag inhabited by the Khaatumites, which I think is fair.

Saalax   

Wadani If that is the situation they need to only claim eastern Sool and Buhodle. People like me from Sanaag/Sool

won't put up with being lumped together with terrorists, I don't share their aspiration to have a clannish

state in the midst of a diverse Sool and Sanaag regions.

STOIC   

Warya Salax, niin walaan tolkii abuu miir qabaa..(Shiit Somali is hard) markaa the land is NOT yours..calm down with your MOuORYAN atiitude

Saalax   

STOIC Aren't you Sijui who are you to tell me a man who lived in this land for hundreds of years

the land is not mine? The irony and you accuse me of Moryaanism.

Saalax   

Since you are a Sijui you will be excused. They were never sharp-witted when it comes comprehending the complicated

issues in eastern Somaliland but I suppose they think this is Nairobi politics. Did this guy just say "this land is not yours"?

Mimicking the popular words the remnants of the Siadists use.