Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

nuune   

You can do a multitasking if you know the method, remember if a girl cought you with anotherr girl, just say in front of them this is my sister, aan ku baro, magaceeda waa timiro, abaayo, gabadhan waa gabadh eedadeen dhashey oo maalin dhaweed magaalada soo dagtey, so both girls can't talk now but to smile each other by finding themselvies in this situation, you say the introduction before they both say anything, and you keep going by saying abaayo ayaan hooyo u geyn jidkaan marsiinaa maadaama ay niman taagtaaganyihiin

but there are other ways aad qarxis ooga dhuuman karto, one way is to run with the girl, while the other is watching you running fast

OMG! WTF!

someone just collapsed outside my house. i heard a loud knocking and there before my very eyes was a tent-cladded young lady with a pretty face, no doubt, illuminated by the bright security lights. on the outsider pavement, lay an older woman. the young girl said it was her cousin. i rushed inside the house to fetch some water. but i came to post this update first. will update you'll very quickly. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;918847 wrote:
OMG! WTF!

someone just collapsed outside my house. i heard a loud knocking and there before my very eyes was a tent-cladded young lady with a pretty face, no doubt, illuminated by the bright security lights. on the outsider pavement, lay an older woman. the young girl said it was her cousin. i rushed inside the house to fetch some water. but i came to post this update first. will update you'll very quickly. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

luckily it was another jinn possessed case. i asked them to move the possessed out of my sight and off my property. i took my water in the jug back too and immediately raised security levels to ORANGE. this is how reer hargeisa steal into people's house. i'm glad i didn't help because they could have rinsed me dry again. :D

Coofle   

Alpha Blondy;918835 wrote:
g'day guys,

check this excellent pic.

tumblr_llub3kQjzy1qiuwg7o1_r1_1280.png

interesting... 61 asians..that a whole lot of indhoyar...

Coofle   

Alpha Blondy;918861 wrote:
luckily it was another jinn possessed case. i asked them to move the possessed out of my sight and off my property. i took my water in the jug back too and immediately raised security levels to ORANGE. this is how reer hargeisa steal into people's house. i'm glad i didn't help because they could have rinsed me dry again.
:D

Do you know that 99% of jin cases in Hargeisa are not actually jin ...

I have found out that our people consider panic attacks,seizures and any brief loss of consciousness as possession of jin..

its normal for teenage girls to have panic attacks, hypoglycemia or forgetting take breakfast at morning can cause brief loss of consciousness...remember that many somalis are sickle cell trait, which means they are prone to attacks of syncope when entrapped very crowded environment (classroom, kitchen, etc) --places where jin happens to attack most..

also woman in child-bearing age are susceptible to anemia(25%) due to heavy menstrual bleeding, Anemia can present as dizziness and loss of consciousness..

The reasons go on and on......the point is , next time you see people around someone in jin attack, make sure its medical condition first.

Haatu;918720 wrote:
Alpha, word of advice, the maids are there for household chores and nothing else. Keep the relationship 100% professional
Whilst I'm on this subject, have you heard about this Kenyan pandemic where the husband and wife both leave for work in the morning (kids chauffeur driven to school by driver) but the man returns after a while for a "session" with the housemaid
Many husbands have been caught by their wives doing such

i'm not familiar with the philandering's of kenyans. but as you say, it must be pandemic :D. kenyans are uskuug creatures. their immorality knows no bounds. their attempts to emulate the social ills of the west has been noted. LOL!

lol@pathetic little clan. I wish I knew more about duriyadda to fully appreciate the joke......

i take it you're not familiar with the famous gabay !idor sal fududaa wuxuu sugayo muu dhawro?...... in the case of reer mohamud, they might as well wait for the bigger clan efforts. i think they're just pacemakers in our clan's efforts. :D

Coofle;918866 wrote:
Do you know that 99% of jin cases in Hargeisa are not actually jin ...

I have found out that our people consider panic attacks,seizures and any brief loss of consciousness as possession of jin..

its normal for teenage girls to have panic attacks, hypoglycemia or forgetting take breakfast at morning can cause brief loss of consciousness...remember that many somalis are sickle cell trait, which means they are prone to attacks of syncope when entrapped very crowded environment (classroom, kitchen, etc) --places where jin happens to attack most..

also woman in child-bearing age are susceptible to anemia(25%) due to heavy menstrual bleeding, Anemia can present as dizziness and loss of consciousness..

The reasons go on and on......the point is , next time you see people around someone in jin attack, make sure its medical condition first.

LOL@Coofle,

i'm surprised you haven't submitted this potential mashruuc in the making. i'm quite sure there are plenty of donors willing to fund projects for such conditions.....LOOOOOOOL. sadly, laakin, its becoming more and more prevalent as you've already said. in a society, still informed by superstitious practices, i'm not shocked, to say the least, of how most medical conditions, are thought to be jinn attacks.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;918868 wrote:
i'm not familiar with the philandering's of kenyans. but as you say, it must be pandemic
. kenyans are uskuug creatures. their immorality knows no bounds. their attempts to emulate the social ills of the west has been noted. LOL!

i take it you're not familiar with the famous gabay
!idor sal fududaa wuxuu sugayo muu dhawro
?...... in the case of reer mohamud, they might as well wait for the bigger clan efforts. i think they're just pacemakers in our clan's efforts.

lol I thought you lot find the i-word offensive. My dad uses it all the time :D

Haatu;918875 wrote:
lol I thought you lot find the i-word offensive. My dad uses it all the time

nah bro. what's offensive about it? i use it as a term of empowerment, actually.....i call my friends the i-word all the time....they call me a sell-out and doubt my claim to the man. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. now, had your dad used that word against a real i-word person, it's a different matter all together. its becomes derogatory all of a sudden. tell daddy to NOT to use it! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;918877 wrote:
nah bro. what's offensive about it? i use it as a term of empowerment, actually.....i call my friends the i-word all the time....they call me a sell-out and doubt my claim to the man. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. now, had your dad used that word against a real i-word person, it's a different matter all together. its becomes derogatory all of a sudden. tell daddy to NOT to use it! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

That's the thing. Daddy's a big time qabiilist like most Somalis his age :D

Haatu;918874 wrote:
Who's heard the song Betty's a Bombshell by grouplove? I just came across it today. Nice song.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatuoow,

ileen waxaad Dhagaysataa heesaha hobalada cadaanka...LOL!

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;918883 wrote:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatuoow,

ileen waxaad Dhagaysataa heesaha hobalada cadaanka...LOL!

Haaheey. Heesaha cadaanka waan ka helaa sxb. Faa'ido weyna leeyihiin oo gabdhaha ayaa lagu soo jiitaa (taasi waa haddaad heesi kartid :D). Adba soo ma dhageysatid heesahooda? Heestee ugu jeceshahey? Aniga iminka tan baan la dhacsanyahey (Shanta Gaduudan :D):