Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

^

iight.

are there like ''timing restrictions'' on your ability to use the net, then? :P

caadi maha. inaar, sowti la sheegayey inaay Xamar teknologiyada casriga ku takhususday. cajiib. :P

don't tell me y'all use a donkey and cart to transport water. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :D

Alpha Blondy;968589 wrote:
^

iight.

are there like ''timing restrictions'' on your ability to use the net, then?
:P

caadi maha. inaar, sowti la sheegayey inaay Xamar teknologiyada casriga ku takhususday. cajiib.

don't tell me y'all use a donkey and cart to transport water. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
:D

LOOL it depends dee we have a shyt internet but we'll get a better one this week..

don't tell me y'all use a donkey and cart to transport water. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Lmaaaaaaoooooo ninyahow who does that? :eek:

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;968569 wrote:
my neighbour and occasional flirt, rang my phone. i didn't pick up, fearing it was just another
''booty-call''
in these times of piety
........ also it was a little too late and long passed the
''appropriateness''
watershed. i then heard a loud banging on the door. it was her and another woman. SHOCK HORROR! WTF! what happened next, i don't particularly remember but it left a sour taste in my person. the woman was 10 months pregnant and apparently had the contractions, ma garateen? yet, she looked normal and stood like a normal person and NOT someone with a baby out of them, bursting to get out....

anyway, i gave them a number for a taxi and said i couldn't help. this was not a good decision, in hindsight. it was late, these are unsocial hours and they had high expectations that i'll gladly conform to their little plan. i could have helped balse, i didn't. i made the right choice, but i feel a slight disappointment, in not being willing to assist the pregnant woman. this may have serious repercussions for our cordial neighbourly ties.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Your refusal to help a woman in labour is so un-Islamic in this holiest of months:eek:

Tallaabo;968628 wrote:
Your refusal to help a woman in labour is so un-Islamic in this holiest of months:eek:

oh yeah?

by the way, i called the taxi guy to confirm and he said they 'cancelled' him. odd or what, ma istidhi? :P

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;968569 wrote:
my neighbour and occasional flirt, rang my phone. i didn't pick up, fearing it was just another
''booty-call''
in these times of piety
........ also it was a little too late and long passed the
''appropriateness''
watershed. i then heard a loud banging on the door. it was her and another woman. SHOCK HORROR! WTF! what happened next, i don't particularly remember but it left a sour taste in my person. the woman was 10 months pregnant and apparently had the contractions, ma garateen? yet, she looked normal and stood like a normal person and NOT someone with a baby out of them, bursting to get out....

anyway, i gave them a number for a taxi and said i couldn't help. this was not a good decision, in hindsight. it was late, these are unsocial hours and they had high expectations that i'll gladly conform to their little plan. i could have helped balse, i didn't. i made the right choice, but i feel a slight disappointment, in not being willing to assist the pregnant woman. this may have serious repercussions for our cordial neighbourly ties.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Same all catarabaqaash maystidhi? Who cares about this story looool:D. It is Ramadan dude.

D.O.C;968802 wrote:
Same all catarabaqaash maystidhi? Who cares about this story looool:D. It is Ramadan dude.

that's just the thing, dee. it was ramadan. that's why i didn't help the pregnant woman.

Carafaat;968796 wrote:
Afur wanaagsan.

what did you have dee. soo daa list-ka inaadeero?

turnips, my old dutch pancake's and hollandais milk miyaa?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL