Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;967662 wrote:
my local masjid has JUST started the Taraweeh. its OFFICIAL y'all.

.................and so it begins. mashallah.
:D

I was in Garissa at the start of Ramadan 2 years ago sxb. A beautiful experience with everyone looking out for the new moon. But what are you doing online? Gambarka ka kac oo orod soo tuko! :D

Haatu;967663 wrote:
I was in Garissa at the start of Ramadan 2 years ago sxb. A beautiful experience with everyone looking out for the new moon. But what are you doing online? Gambarka ka kac oo orod soo tuko!
:D

sideeda dambe, inaar.

warsamaale;967655 wrote:
in love ku dishay, war dadka wareeyso horta before you love some place. malaysia waa meel dimatay, madowga lagu cunsuriyayo ee ka fagow. don't be bamboozled by the klcc and the shopping malls, its a very limited country in actual fact. full of niman transexual iyo qashinka lalabo kugu qabanayso, the women act male, waa opposite. the police are extremely rude and aggressive even more than kenyan police. islam ka jira meeshaas waa daciif, they have a version called islam xadaari.

ileen somali baad tahay. cajiib.

Reeyo   

I thought you were white you sound like a redneck tea party member.

Something new everyday.

warsamaale;967676 wrote:
and what did come across to you ? fufu..

who knows, inaar. somalis are not what they use to be, ma garatay?

these days, a fufu, no less, can pass for a somali. in xamar, the AMISOM fufus are targeting the somali xalimos in the IDPs and creating fufu children by the tens of thousand. according to conservative estimates produced by ARDO - 2010 saw 87,554 illegitimate fufu child-ba$tards born in the criminally operated brothels in Dadaab refugee camp alone. the terrible squalor, living conditions and abject poverty has seen the flight, expulsion and mass exodus of tens of thousands of refugees from Dabaab to Jubbaland, a newly created regional administration in southern Somalia, in what has been described as the 'second great Bantu migration'. aid workers point towards the recent spate of xenophobic attacks against Somalis in south africa. with tensions high and the recent increased hostilities between rival clan militia's in the port town of Kismayo, xalimos are propositioning themselves to fufus of the KDF for survival. the arch-bishop of Gedo Cardinal Yusuf Mire Mutkhar has advocated for rolling out the use of Hysterectomy, a surgical procedure involving the removal of the uterus of the xalimo, in line with the Vatican's population control policy. Somalia remains without an effective government for 21 years.

i was listening to the radio just the other day and there was this horrific stomach churning interview with a xalimo who was impregnated by a ''ugandese'' solider. apparently, he blackmailed her into marriage, in order to cure her sick father.

come on, ma istidhi? the nonsense spewed on the airwaves these days is very hard to stomach, ma garatay? i felt her plight balse i didn't sympathies with her, you know. our people have become the laughing stock of the world, these days. it's no wonder, our purity is being contaminated. i blame these desperate trash xalimos.

Alpha Blondy;967687 wrote:
who knows, inaar. somalis are not what they use to be, ma garatay?

these days, a fufu, no less, can pass for a somali. in xamar, the AMISOM fufus are targeting the somali xalimos in the IDPs and creating fufu children by the tens of thousand. according to conservative estimates produced by ARDO - 2010 saw 87,554 illegitimate fufu child-ba$tards born in the criminally operated brothels in Dadaab refugee camp alone. the terrible squalor, living conditions and abject poverty has seen the flight, expulsion and mass exodus of tens of thousands of refugees from Dabaab to Jubbaland, a newly created regional administration in southern Somalia, in what has been described as the
'second great Bantu migration'
. aid workers point towards the recent spate of xenophobic attacks against Somalis. with the recent increased hostilities between rival clan militia's in the port town of Kismayo, xalimos are propositioning themselves to fufus of the KDF for survival. the arch-bishop of Gedo Cardinal Yusuf Mire Mutkhar has advocated for rolling out the use of Hysterectomy, a surgical procedure involving the removal of the uterus of xalimos, in line with the Vatican's population control policy. Somalia remains without an effective government for 21 years.

i was listening to the radio just the other day and there was this horrific stomach churning interview with a xalimo who was impregnated by a ''ugandese'' solider. apparently, he blackmailed her into marriage, in order to cure her sick father.

come on, ma istidhi? the nonsense spewed on the airwaves these days is very hard to stomach, ma garatay? i felt her plight her balse i didn't sympathies with her, you know. our people have become the laughing stock of the world, these days. it's no wonder, our purity is being contaminated. i blame these desperate
trash xalimos

within 400 years somalia will be a bantu land bye bye blessed genes of Cush :( :mad:

Cambuulo iyo bun;967688 wrote:
within 400 years somalia will be a bantu land bye bye blessed genes of Cush
:(
:mad:

we've been infiltrated and the gaal, axmaar and fufu are permeating their wicked subversive ethos into our culture ee sida uula soco, inaar. even the uskaag axmaar is apparently 'protecting' the SL Republic against other Somalis WTF and down in the south the fufu KDF have virtually annexed our land. we are screwed inaar, ma garatay? :mad:

who will stand for Somalinimo maanta? who will protect the purity of our race? who will provide solutions for the contamination of our genes?

Ahmed 'kibaki' Madoobe? Big SILaanyo? Hassan 'i've just combed my hair' sheikh mohamud? Professor Faroole who hasn't even signed the Kyoto protocols?

NO ONE!

woe to Somalis, ma istidhi?

meanwhile, here in the nation's capital, the onset of cable television, laissez-faire ibaaxnimo coupled with urban living and post-modernist tendencies has increased cross-tribal intermarriages. we are finished ee sida uula socoda. :P

i'm the ONLY person with the solutions but i'm a former shadow of myself. there are too many problems for Alz to make a last heist towards redemption. i would've led us to victory against those who habour deep-seated envy for our chiseled noses, kibir and traditional nomadic custom of drinking canno geel with an instrument crafted from wood. balse, i don't have the legitimacy. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

warsamaale;967693 wrote:
i have a revelation to make, am actually a proud fufu.

aar baal tan eega?

inaar, ha is martiyeynin, waa kuu sidee, dee? Somaalidu gacmo ajnabi beey wax u gooyaan eh.

mininka mininkaaga waaye nooh. :P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha: can i ask you a personal question?

Alz: sure, Alpha. go ahead please.

Alpha: ok. i will. here goes.....when was the last time you called your family?

Alz: that's a silly question.

Alpha: oo waayo?

Alz: because it is. you could have asked me a million other questions, ma garatay?

Alpha: is everything alright Alz?

Alz: of course, inaar. why do you ask?

Alpha: oh no reason, i just thought i ought to remind you, you know.

Alz: i see. it's good to know you care. thanks for the reminder, too.

Alpha: ok. anytime, inaar.

Alz: cool.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i can't believe its Ramadan. last Ramadan was awesome, walle. this Ramadan will be interesting, y'all. it won't be easy. it will require discipline and a certain level of self-motivation. it is my intention to ensure all goes well. i have made the necessary preparations including taking leave from work balse i worry some unfortunate incident will ruin my concentration around the 13th day. i'd like to think of myself as being disciplined, motivated and inshallah kheyr i hope to use this opportunity as the launch pad for a better lifestyle. anyways, i'm beginning to sound serious and just shed a slight tear amid writing the most honest thing ever, you know. :)

i wish y'all a prosperous Ramadan. its a time of self-reflection, self-improvement and self-progress ee make full use of it. waa iga taalo.

bye my friends. i'll see y'all around.

Alz.