Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;969086 wrote:
i was on snet, just the other day. the people on snet are foul and disgusting. there, they think i'm civilised and stuff. here, they think i'm craaaazy. i'm in need of attention, inaar. i get it here. sheekadaydu waxay noqotay sidee maahmaahdi ahayd
''Allow....kan yar iga celiyoo kan weyn igu sii daa''.
. i need help ee so ma aragtid? :cool:
:o

btw, can you visit my ex-gf xamari babes and let me know what she's up to. she lives in xamarjabjab near the cad-cad's. i'll send you her number, ma garatay?
:D

Lmaao dee i like violence and drama dee marka its the perfect place :D.. You mean she lives in xamarweyne? Anyways soo tuur her number inaar waalagu daydayaa :cool:

th?id=H.4952673865697106&pid=15.1

i want to direct Hargeisa's first ever somali adaptation of Les Miserables.......... despite the different settings, there are huge similarities between 19th century Paris and 2013 Hargeisa. i want to also play the part of Jean Valjean in a director/actor capacity. :P

what do y'all think?

Cambuulo iyo bun;969093 wrote:
Lmaao dee i like violence and drama dee marka its the perfect place
.. You mean she lives in xamarweyne? Anyways soo tuur her number inaar waalagu daydayaa :cool:

i think i'm better off using the baafin on BBC's Somali Service. who knows what you'll do, inaar. :P

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;969105 wrote:
th?id=H.4952673865697106&pid=15.1

i want to direct Hargeisa's first ever somali adaptation of Les Miserables.......... despite the different settings, there are huge similarities between 19th century Paris and 2013 Hargeisa. i want to also play the part of Jean Valjean in a director/actor capacity.
:P

what do y'all think?

Somalis have their own stories that can be turned in to a musical. Like Cilmi Boodheri, Xaawo Taako, etc. Is the theater construction almost finished?

^ one of the songs i want to translate for the musical adaptation is eddie vedder's hard sun.

There's a big

A big hard sun

Beating on the big people

In the big hard world

Carafaat;969116 wrote:
Somalis have their own stories that can be turned in to a musical. Like Cilmi Boodheri, Xaawo Taako, etc. Is the theater construction almost finished?

where can you access the text, inaar?

NOWHERE! that's where, ma garatay? :mad:

the construction is being built by sand-dwellers. i'll go to the moon, before its finished. :D

Alpha Blondy;969066 wrote:
should i send you a private car to get you to Alz's residential estate?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I would feel safer paying my 1500 shillings and taking the bus

SomaliPhilosopher;969122 wrote:
I would feel safer paying my 1500 shillings and taking the bus

wednesday is good for me. come 20mins before iftar (any particular dietary requirement?):P

soo dhawoow. gacmo furan, inaar. :)

Alpha Blondy;969012 wrote:
i'm the dead walking, just like a zoombie. being ALIVE since yesterday 4pm. screwed. went to work at 7am. what was i thinking doing this?
at least i met my future wife today. i'm going to call her bacdal iftar. she's very keen and the Alz wants it, too, ma garateen? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. caadi maha walahi.

OMG....i'm FASTING as well. just when you thought my life was simple. haha.....

see y'all this evening. i'm going home to sleep. fasting is ruing my patience and tolerability levels, you know. haha.

i didnt call balse i text her the following:

walalo, waan ku salamaya ee iga gudoon salaan qiimo leh. bacda salan, aad baad u mahadsantahay. liiskii waan gudbiyey. sida kale, soo ma fiicnid? Alz.

i wrote the message with a sense of detachment and a fairly non-nonchalant posture (of course i didn't balse that's what i want her to think dee)...: and left it open-ended to solicit a response. :P. i didn't want to come across as being desperate. if y'all see her walahi. it was love at first sight. we started off on the wrong foot but we left on excellent terms. despite being ramadan, the chemistry between us was too strong. i think the boy is in love, walahi.

Alpha Blondy;969128 wrote:
i didnt call balse i text her the following:

walalo, waan ku salamaya ee iga gudoon salaan qiimo leh. bacda salan, aad baad u mahadsantahay. liiskii waan gudbiyey. sida kale, soo ma fiicnid? Alz

i wrote the message with a sense of detachment and a fairly non-nonchalant posture (of course i didn't balse that's what i want her to think dee)...: and left it open-ended to solicit a response.
. i didn't want to come across as being desperate. if y'all see her walahi. it was love at first sight. we started off on the wrong foot but we left on excellent terms. despite being ramadan, the chemistry between us was too strong. i think the boy is in love, walahi.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH. there's been a response.

i'm losing it, y'all. HELP.........

i want to write in english. all this somali is killing me. :D

Alpha Blondy;969130 wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH. there's been a response.

i'm losing it, y'all. HELP.........

i want to write in english. all this somali is killing me.

HER response....

wlakay wan ka qaday mid ta ka si qimo badan ayan kugu salamaya wn ficny, aduna?

short hand somali is NON-EXISTENT in my world. kulaha wn ficny. talow, ma reer las anod baa? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

D.O.C   

Al, are you taking part for the youngesters who are organising a demonstration to support the so called "ururka toosinta dawlada" against government?