Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

^ NO.

i wouldnt advise that, ma garatay?

why?

because you've already got your own Somali thread in the Dood Wadaag section, abti. :P:D

you alright? howlahaagu soo dhag maha?

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;968212 wrote:
jeudi soir, marka hore. ta labad, i've just come back from a VIP event organised on behalf of my good friend, who has been appointed as a Director General of one of key ministries, here in the nation's capital. congratulations are in order for my friends. join me in congratulating him on this awesome appointment and to wish him all the best in his new job. Excellent. hambalyo.

Khadar ma laga qaaday DG nimadii?

Haatu   

Alpha, that's a Q&A thread and doesn't get much traffic coz no one goes to the Dood Wadaag section. But you're just scared it might relegate this thread to the dustbin :D

Arrimahayga waa iska caadi. Ka waran Hargaysa iyo Ramadlaan (as Somalis say it :D). How's the atmosphere?

Haatu;968399 wrote:
Alpha, that's a Q&A thread and doesn't get much traffic coz no one goes to the Dood Wadaag section. But you're just scared it might relegate this thread to the dustbin
:D

Arrimahayga waa iska caadi. Ka waran Hargaysa iyo Ramadlaan (as Somalis say it
:D
). How's the atmosphere?

abti, i'm glad to hear you're doing well. this has really made me happier. i remember the last time we spoke on Skype, you weren't too happy. keep your chin-up laakin. things will work out, ma garatay? :P:D

i beg you start the thread ninyahow. i'm getting a little bored of this thread, dee. :D

Carafaat;968397 wrote:
Khadar ma laga qaaday DG nimadii?

^ i knew the minister was Hussien Xoog. didnt know the DG.

my friend is so qualified walahi. he's excatly what SL needs, ma garatay? i will follow him into working for the SL Republic balse, let's see how well he fares, marka hore, you know. he's book heavy but the malayacni, beenta iyo khiyaaliga of the locals in the ministry will cost dearly, i reckon. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

you'd do quite well in Planning, Commerce and Posts, i reckon. what do you say, inaar? :P

come home and let's fix this mess. :D

Carafaat   

Inaar,

Indeed I would love to support the country develop policies on Economics, Trade and Commerce. Inshallah, I will come soon inaar. My sister has been caling me lately and asking me to move back to SL. Inshallah before the end of the year, I will be back.

Carafaat;968403 wrote:
Inaar,

Indeed I would love to support the country develop policies on Economics, Trade and Commerce. Inshallah, I will come soon inaar. My sister has been caling me lately and asking me to move back to SL. Inshallah before the end of the year, I will be back.

^ aar baal tan eega?

waar dowlad dhan ayaa ku bahan. adna walaasha baad ka fikiraysa. :P

Todays Afur

Starters:

Dates

Malawax

Sambuus

Bur saliid

Bajiyo

Qaxwo

Shurbah

Main:

Fried liver with canjeero

Salad

Fruits: (Water melon, papaya, mango, banana, grape fruit)

Beverage:

Mango juice

Water

Cambuulo iyo bun;968412 wrote:
Todays Afur

Starters:

Dates

Malawax

Sambuus

Bur saliid

Bajiyo

Qaxwo

Shurbah

Main:

Fried liver with canjeero

Salad

Fruits:
(Water melon, papaya, mango, banana, grape fruit)

Beverage:

Mango juice

Water

that's solid. very balanced, indeed. :cool:

love that fried liver with laxoox. awesome. :P