Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

the melodramatic theatrics of these saudi televangelists never ceases to make me laugh, they have tears ready just like that and to think i was once a big fan. shameful episode of my life, i blame indoctrination.

the tapes were playing in our house virtually every day, sudais and his friend, al arifi, al mohaisny is one i remember most vividly, he would cry like a child while reading the quran.

^ i was sort of raised like that, you know. in our house the tapes were played so loud that at least 4 of us still suffer from hearing problems to this day. my older bro still has nightmares induced by hearing these tapes. those tapes, he'd say.....ruined his life :P. balse, this was around the 1990s. those times, people were tolerant and accepting. now, the tapes have found power, platform and a medium through which young bearded akhis revel in.......... and you'd find these groups playing them aloud to piss off the kuffr. to make a statement. this is not good. there's a tit-for-tat mentality out there.....:(

jeudi soir, marka hore. ta labad, i've just come back from a VIP event organised on behalf of my good friend, who has been appointed as a Director General of one of key ministries, here in the nation's capital. congratulations are in order for my friends. join me in congratulating him on this awesome appointment and to wish him all the best in his new job. Excellent. hambalyo.