Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

^^I might steal that.

I have 1.5 months left to learn to cook and I still have no clue. It's very hard to find a decent recipe website online.

cooking is laborious and frustrating process in the beginning, i learned the hard way, the results are gratifying after a while of practice though. you don't waste loads of money ordering take aways whenever you feel hungry. start with rice dishes like biriyani, youtube is starting place.

^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Apo,

inaar, i didnt write this. let me see if i could delete it baal.

caadi maha, it's awesome to know, i've got editing privileges. does that make me the ADMIN of this thread? :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;968532 wrote:
To duliga mesha leh,

in the quickest way remove the insulting tag with my name on it. saqajan waynadey ba tahey.

^ DONE.

hope you like your new title tag. :P

^ a friend of mine is out there teaching English. i assume you're doing the same thing :D. $3k a month tax free with free accommodation. beats the austerity measures in West London, ma istidhi? :P

as for Mr. Snowden, do you think Russia will grant him temporary political asylum?

my neighbour and occasional flirt, rang my phone. i didn't pick up, fearing it was just another ''booty-call'' in these times of piety :P........ also it was a little too late and long passed the ''appropriateness'' watershed. i then heard a loud banging on the door. it was her and another woman. SHOCK HORROR! WTF! what happened next, i don't particularly remember but it left a sour taste in my person. the woman was 10 months pregnant and apparently had the contractions, ma garateen? yet, she looked normal and stood like a normal person and NOT someone with a baby out of them, bursting to get out....:P

anyway, i gave them a number for a taxi and said i couldn't help. this was not a good decision, in hindsight. it was late, these are unsocial hours and they had high expectations that i'll gladly conform to their little plan. i could have helped balse, i didn't. i made the right choice, but i feel a slight disappointment, in not being willing to assist the pregnant woman. this may have serious repercussions for our cordial neighbourly ties.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cambuulo iyo bun;968559 wrote:
had an epic afur tonight as well
:P

LOOOOOOOOOOL@epic afur tonight

i thought we had the same GMT+3 time zone....mise y'all are Shia? :P:D