Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Cambuulo iyo bun;958418 wrote:
Alpha blondy inaar bal xaalada whats popping dee

Cambuulo iyo bun;958418 wrote:
Alpha blondy inaar bal xaalada whats popping dee

inaar, waan kuu salaamaya sida salanta madax sare, marka hore. bacda salan, i've had an excellent day. it was a far cry from the shocking depression, i suffered late last night. this morning, i was 'literally' a new man, balse i went to work and stuff. then i went to my friends yard. we chilled for a bit then i made my way home. it was on my journey home, that an excellent idea, came to mind......:D

as you very well know, we've just entered the season of the QURBO-JOOG (QJ), where the diaspora take over Hargeisa and other regional towns. for exactly two months, the nation's capital will be transformed into ONE BIG PARTY. and i will FULLY capitalise on this occasion like an evangelical qor ismaris. my mood will become jovial and friendly, at long last. i hope to make new friends and maybe even fallen in love, who knows, inaar. balse, we'll shall see how far my little mashruucs go. anyways, i've been browsing the social networks and stuff in hope of realising my plans. i've joined groups on facebook like.....''Hargeisa Summer 2013'' and 'Somaliland Summer.........2013'', in the hope of finding a nice little innocent QJ-JJ chick. i've already induced many, easier than a Joseph Flitzel, on a mission..:P.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz;958528 wrote:
I'm not "trying very hard to be nice," I'm ALWAYS nice... ee sida ula soco.

the ethiopians have a maahmaah......''when the gold is in your hands, it feels like nickel'', ma garatey? :cool:

cal kuli xaal and to cut a long story short...... STOP being nice as i'll quickly lose interest / does the prey give its self up to the predator? (Al's default settings are instinctive ee sida uula soco). ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

As a QJ chick also heading to the region for the summer as in past years, I have to break it to you Alphow that no one wants a deported dhaqan celis dude.

Cambuulo iyo bun;958539 wrote:
waan ka qaadey Mudane Al,, Lmaao great to here sxb ninyaho good luck with the mashruucyo im sure you'll find plenty of QJ girls.
:D
:D

are you going to put Al in touch with QJ chicks from your neck of the woods. :P

Safferz;958542 wrote:
As a QJ chick also heading to the region for the summer as in past years, I have to break it to you Alphow that no one wants a deported
dhaqan celis
dude.

your value has all of a sudden increased. i wonder why? is this because you're jealous that i'll find love, again? :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If i knew some i would inaar laakin anigu i am nin nolosha ka dhacey im a very shy person infact i have never talked to a girl..... Thats why i joined SOL you know i might find my wife here dee Lmaaaoo :o

Cambuulo iyo bun;958548 wrote:
If i knew some i would inaar laakin anigu i am nin nolosha ka dhacey im a very shy person infact i have never talked to a girl..... Thats why i joined SOL you know i might find my wife here dee Lmaaaoo
:o

waa ruun. many have 'apparently' found their 'sol-mate' on SOL....:P, indeed SOL should reform its matrimonial services. the ADMIN and his cronies would earn some good deeds for once. :P

inkasto aay iska tahay bakhti-yaa nasiib, i hear xaga PMs, aaya laga hela gabdhaha guurdoonka ah, siba kuwa lacagta meherka yareysta. balse, i get my kicks from debating Aaliyaah on Las Anodian political affairs :P.

my sol-mate is Reeyo. i get the feeling she'd be quite handy in matters of a ''domestical nature'' as well as arrimaha uu gara ah nin iyo xaaskiisa. waad la socota sheekada aayan uu maleyn, inaar? ;):P:cool:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;958555 wrote:
VERY BAD COMMENT

to the right honourable gentleman, i say........

of course, there is no way of verifying the exact nature or indeed the parameters, through which, we assess C&B's shyness, or for that matter, other issues, which may be, considered peripheral, or indeed, to some extent, pertain to the post above. certainly, unless, we develop a more broad-based and indeed substantive approaches as well as subsuming them, under, a rational thought process, through the use of non-prejudicial measures, we, find, ourselves, in a position to ascertain conclusory findings, to such rhetorical questions or indeed those, in which, we deem, to be, of, an inquisitorial nature. ma garatay? :P

:P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

so.....the weetabix and kellogs have both run out. i've now been forced to have alpens instead for casho. :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Safferz;958575 wrote:
MiikC.gif

you ought to be ASHAMED for attempting to use crude ebonics, ma istidhi?

i love how blacks from suburbia pretend to be like 'niggers', either when angry or for the purpose of appeasing whites, use crude ebonics in trying to be to 'different'.

NOT good, is it? i'm afraid, NOT.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Apo, that was veeeery inappropriate sxb. Waa ku sidee :D :D

C&B, add to the list you're boring as well :D