Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

nuune;958002 wrote:
Mention one word I used to mock you, af soomaaligaa kugu adkaadey, bas, no more, I will switch to Russian.

waar, isdaji, dee. jiin baa kugu jira? :P

PS: Your videos don't make sense, already number of people browsing your thread is reduced by 10

man, these riddims are awesome. i'm surprised you don't listen to them. riddims is best music in the world, inaar.

What is a Riddim? Riddims are the vocals of various artists singing to the same instrumental accompaniment, with each individual song being 1-2.5 mins in length. each riddim covers a particular theme, this is usually the name of the riddim. thus, one riddim can be 17mins (martial riddim) or shorter usually between 8-12mins (the message, think twice, island vibes, changes, street ballads, relationship, soul acoustic, sweet sounds,emotions, feminine, season, drop leaf, f guardian angel, broken hearts, heart & soul, matrimony, heavenly, secrets, cloud 9 and major & minor etc.)

check out Don Corleone productions. they are the best, usually.

p.s - i'm listening to Cloud 9 riddim, right now.

Tallaabo   

Alpha,

Please stop posting those irritating videos because we can find them in youtube if we wish to watch it. Thank you

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;957995 wrote:
Siciid1986
GTFO of my thread. you're constantly browsing it.

what are you? a CIA agent? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Al.... looooooooooooooooooool inaar siciid86 halkan wuu ku geerasheeyaa, gaadhiguu ku maydhaa, magacana wuu kaga tagaa ileen jeebka kuma qaadan karee. Aniguba meelaan baan kaga tagaa. I know siciid doesn't contribute any comments to this thread or any other one but i don't think he deserves the speedy expulsion sxb. After an embarrassment removal, he found a peace and tranquility in xaaji xunjuf's un protected thread :cool:

D.O.C;958044 wrote:
Al.... looooooooooooooooooool inaar siciid86 halkan wuu ku geerasheeyaa, gaadhiguu ku maydhaa, magacana wuu kaga tagaa ileen jeebka kuma qaadan karee. Aniguba meelaan baan kaga tagaa. I know siciid doesn't contribute any comments to this thread or any other one but i don't think he deserves the speedy expulsion sxb. After an embarrassment removal, he found a peace and tranquility in xaaji xunjuf's un protected thread :cool:

inaar habar wadaag baad tihiin manaad ogayn waa kuwan habarta qoloocaan :cool::rolleyes:

Tallaabo;958041 wrote:
Alpha,

Please stop posting those irritating videos because we can find them in youtube if we wish to watch it. Thank you

music is important to me. its inextricably linked to my mood. i need it to survive, ma garatay? :mad:

D.O.C;958019 wrote:
Inaar i heard these places are called B towns (not too sure whether i am right though).

Selel
= is in western somaliland near Jibouti, the main residence in this two are cisse waraabe, iyo beesha indho uroon

Dadmadheedh
= is definitely oodweyne city looooooooooooool, the one and the only city in somaliland never sleeps, habar qalooc is dominant residers.

Saraar
= Not too sure about this but it's somewhere in the eastern of toghdeer region, and it's also called CAAYN. Beesha haraaday iyo ta qaawan (dhuloos) ayaa dega, i may be wrong coz i never been there. Somebody can correct me plz?

thanks for your very useful insight.

i've just been informed there will be a match on SLNTV in the next hour or so. i will watch, inaar.

i was with my friends yesterday and we were laughing at the Buuhoodle team and how its jabuc-like team was collected from burao and caynabo. it was madness. :D

how many teams in the tournament are of habar qalooc extract? :P

Saxil Supersonics have no chance, walle. last year they disappointed. i have no rajo this time around, either. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

D.O.C   

Cambuulo iyo bun;958045 wrote:
inaar habar wadaag baad tihiin manaad ogayn waa kuwan habarta qoloocaan :cool::rolleyes:

C&B inaar habar wadaagtu waxay ku wacantahay gabadha loooooool. Mida kale habar qalooc waa dad badan.

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;958065 wrote:
thanks for your very useful insight.

i've just been informed there will be a match on SLNTV in the next hour or so. i will watch, inaar.

i was with my friends yesterday and we were laughing at the Buuhoodle team and how its jabuc-like team was collected from burao and caynabo. it was madness.
:D

how many teams in the tournament are of habar qalooc extract?
:P

Saxil Supersonics have no chance, walle. last year they disappointed. i have no rajo this time around, either.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

M jeex ayaa saraar ku durdurisey GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALS!

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;957984 wrote:
FOOD

the greek restaurant is excellent. ask the taxi driver for the 'Greek restaurant'

there's a really nice Italian place. i forgot its name. sorry.

Amsterdam restaurant is very cool. excellent service.

CLUBS/BARS

Hilton has a decent bar.

intercontinental has a lively atmosphere.

memo is cool but don't stay too late, ma garatay?

illusions - expensive but worth it.

flirt is another awesome club.

hydrogen - live music and good for Ethiopian cultural stuff.

local places are alright but don't go alone, ok?

SIGHTS

Meskel Sq.

the red terror museum

African Union

Addis University

UNESCO

Thanks Alpha :D

one word: AWKWARD.........:D

i had an unexpected visit from my sister in law and her friend. it was terrible. there was so much SMALL TALK and i hate that kind of thing, ma garateen? balse, it was alright. i did the responsible thing and behaved accordingly in a grown up sort of way. but a terrible experience nonetheless. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

^

C&B,

i had a script called B&H, as in the cigarettes, once. i bet you didn't know that? :P

what's good inaar. soo dhag iyo nus maaha arrimuhu?