Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;958950 wrote:
it doesnt make a difference to your kind, inaar. you'll occupy it either way.
:P
:p:o

my house was rented to a HAGist woman called Nasra. she refused to move out, so i finally paid some police officers to have her removed. i should mentioned she broke the tenancy agreement (i gave her two months notices and she left after 4months...
). i saw her many months later and despite the obvious animosity between us, she told me that she'll be moving to xamar soon. i told that her.....
'i won't be that far behind you, so be prepared to help me rent a house......''.

i don't think she understood the sarcastic undertones in my words but she laughed.
;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:D

Hey inaar its Qaniimaah hate it or like it anigu im occupying Apophis house in Mediina in xamar i would occupy kii kale haatu's house too but he's reer gaarisa innit :cool::P

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;958957 wrote:
you think this is DHUSA-MA-RAPE? where rape victims, live by the dozen in the asylum shacks, with UN tarpaulins providing the ONLY cover from sun exposure?

naga da ciyaarta, ma garatay?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Not that kind of asylum, I meant where they keep the insane locked up in gated compounds, as the photo you posted would suggest. I'm surprised they let you take a pic during your daily walk :D

Alpha Blondy;958957 wrote:
you think this is
DHUSA-MA-RAPE
? where rape victims, live by the dozen in the asylum shacks, with UN tarpaulins providing the ONLY cover from sun exposure?

naga da ciyaarta, ma garatay?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:mad::mad:

stop dissing my abti's town danyeer jesus moses yahow :mad:

Apophis;958962 wrote:
You wish!!

My house is the only D-block property not to be touched. Can't mess with me bro

stop lying inaar you know very well a D-block property wont be safe in the HAG nest :cool:

Apophis;958960 wrote:
FFS!!

While you were living in the
low rent, high rise
flats in North London you were being kept out of the posh places with the use of cameras,barbed wires and high security gates and you recreate the same thing in Hargeisa, only this time you are the overfeed bourgeois intimidating the poor man with wires, gates and, possibly, armed guards.

Just terrible, the lack of moral convictions. :mad::mad:

sometimes, you are too clever, for your own good, inaar.......

i've already been accused of 'lacking sharaf' by this old man, after he saw the fortress i constructed. at first, i didn't stand the metaphor-ridden language, these people speak, but now, it makes perfect sense, you know. i'm already ashamed but personal safety is more important ee sida uula soco. :P

LOL.

Safferz;958961 wrote:
Not that kind of asylum, I meant where they keep the insane locked up in gated compounds, as the photo you posted would suggest. I'm surprised they let you take a pic during your daily walk

ok.......

i didnt want to be one to say it.....but your comebacks are NOT funny, amusing nor interesting, anymore. just browse the thread and don't bother trolling, ya? :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;958968 wrote:
Divine protection sxb, divine protection. I swear the people who had the property gave it back soon after 91 because bad shyt kept happening to them. In the end they were like fck it, take it back

your telling me the house is just there un touched war iga daa :D :D

Cambuulo iyo bun;958959 wrote:

Hey inaar its Qaniimaah hate it or like it anigu im occupying Apophis house in Mediina in xamar i would occupy kii kale haatu's house too but he's reer gaarisa innit :cool:

occupying these houses is justified, i reckon. it was after all obtained through the patronage of Guulwade Siyaad. ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Apophis;958971 wrote:
As long as you realise you're now part of the hated ruling class, who will be hanged and quatered when the revolution starts, then I have no problems. Remember, you're part of the problem now.

perhaps, but surely i deserve some brownie points for my 'job creation' efforts? it was a mashruuc and half, inaar. ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;958976 wrote:
Yes, it's a little place near Hotel Caruba. I expected you will now offer reasonably priced protection service?

this is noted inaar i'll call xamar right away :D :D

Alpha Blondy;958977 wrote:
occupying these houses is justified, i reckon. it was after all obtained through the patronage of Guulwade Siyaad.
;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

True dat!!

Lmaaao :D

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;958970 wrote:
ok.......

i didnt want to be one to say it.....but your comebacks are NOT funny, amusing nor interesting, anymore. just browse the thread and don't bother trolling, ya?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

tumblr_mbt4naRYVf1qevqc5.gif

Apophis;958981 wrote:
Who knew the whole "occupy" thing started in Mogadishu. Someone should have told the cadaans how to do it Oba style

''effectiveness'' and ''impact'' would have entirely new meanings, ma istidhi? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Apophis;958985 wrote:
Is it me or does Saffz seem somewhat depressed? I hope it wasn't me who dun it
:D:(

Not at all :) I'm having a perfect week.