Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;958559 wrote:
waa ruun. many have 'apparently' found their 'sol-mate' on SOL....
:P
, indeed SOL should reform its matrimonial services. the ADMIN and his cronies would earn some good deeds for once.

inkasto aay iska tahay bakhti-yaa nasiib, i hear xaga PMs, aaya laga hela gabdhaha guurdoonka ah, siba kuwa lacagta meherka yareysta. balse, i get my kicks from debating Aaliyaah on Las Anodian political affairs

my sol-mate is Reeyo. i get the feeling she'd be quite handy in matters of a ''domestical nature'' as well as arrimaha uu gara ah nin iyo xaaskiisa. waad la socota sheekada aayan uu maleyn, inaar?
;):P
:cool:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Reeyo? The widow of Oba? Malaha you did that Dumaal thingy :D

Apophis;958612 wrote:

So Alpha, tell us when you first realised you were a loser, and how you dealt with such a realisation?
:D

i would have to say................. it was around October last year. i didn't want to admit to my person, balse, the thought, first dawned on me, when i realised i just couldn't impress anyone, anymore. i think a heinous transgression of law 16 of the 48 laws of power, best summed up my situation, in other words, ''too much circulation makes the value go down'', and unfortunately, this was my reality, despite being the last to realise it. when all else failed, i though i could still bask in the glory of my British passport (kii weyna :P), but sadly, too many people had it, although i'd hardly call them British, ma garatay, inaar. also, i would add, it was around this time, that i literally STOPPED growing, although, i would argue, my unparalleled growth just before my decline, has yet to be matched nor will ever be matched in the SL Republic. in a nut-shell, my life became stagnant and directionless, very quickly.

at first, it was difficult to accept that i was a loser. but sooner or later, the harsh realities of life usually force us, to accept our fate. and i eventually did, albeit reluctantly. it was very difficult at first but i've now come to terms with my misfortune. its not all bad being a loser, you know.....balse, i still yearn for better days. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s - saffz enjoy it. i would gladly make a fool of my person to make you smile, especially after what you went through tonight. :P

i'm out y'all.

Apophis;958629 wrote:
I bet Alpha is writing some BS retort. I better check out before it ruins my sleep.

you take the piss, inaar. :mad::cool:

Haatu;958615 wrote:
btw b4 I go, I was just checking FB and Alpha your older bro has better style than you sxb lol

its all me, abti. you think i'd parade someone else on my facebook, even if he was my bro. caadi iska dhig, dee. :o:p

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;958634 wrote:

p.s - saffz enjoy it. i would gladly make a fool of my person to make you smile, especially after what you went through tonight.

Alpha it made me laugh, thanks darling :D :D

in a child's voice: good morning teachers and good morning friends...........

this is the BS we had to utter for maybe 6 years. from 1991 to 1997.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cambuulo iyo bun;958622 wrote:
Reeyo? The widow of Oba? Malaha you did that Dumaal thingy

dumaal? what the hell's that.....?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;958776 wrote:
that's a bit sick, ma istidhi?

isn't that like incest?

Hey, my ayeyo did this back in the day when my grandpa died :mad: