Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

nuune   

Stop terrorizing people, will ye, what about the other 37 deaf people who are reading this thread, Jinni dhintey weeyaan not sure if you have seen Jinni dhintey but meydkooda is like a walking sticks.

nuune;957994 wrote:
Ma inaad fayowdahey baad isku qabtaa, apparently, afuufoow ayaad qabtaa.

oo ma adigaa ii dhaama? you're literally a 'nut-case', abti.

:P

Nuune,

we've known each other for ages balse i don't like the way you CONSTANTLY mock me, abti...:mad:

my mum always said:....'if you've nothing good to say, keep it shut''....ee sida uula soco.

cayda iyo aflagaadada madaxda qaranka ka daa, ma garatay? i don't want to BAN you from this thread......:P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nuune   

Mention one word I used to mock you, af soomaaligaa kugu adkaadey, bas, no more, I will switch to Russian.

PS: Your videos don't make sense, already number of people browsing your thread is reduced by 10

970159_492533754151684_1763234973_n.jpg

944603_582136158475302_1112399809_n.jpg

Where are all these places?

kulaaha....

Selel

Daad Madhedh

Saraar

D.O.C - please advise on their location and tribal composition. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Alpha Blondy;957879 wrote:
oo wayoow?
:P

there is talk he'll be given a ministerial position. he's very useful to SL.
:o

Inaar do this guy even believe in SL marka hore? He's just as safferz mentioned a political oppurtunist:p

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;958005 wrote:
970159_492533754151684_1763234973_n.jpg

944603_582136158475302_1112399809_n.jpg

Where are all these places?

kulaaha....

Selel

Daad Madhedh

Saraar

D.O.C - please advise on their location and tribal composition. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Inaar i heard these places are called B towns (not too sure whether i am right though).

Selel = is in western somaliland near Jibouti, the main residence in this two are cisse waraabe, iyo beesha indho uroon

Dadmadheedh = is definitely oodweyne city looooooooooooool, the one and the only city in somaliland never sleeps, habar qalooc is dominant residers.

Saraar = Not too sure about this but it's somewhere in the eastern of toghdeer region, and it's also called CAAYN. Beesha haraaday iyo ta qaawan (dhuloos) ayaa dega, i may be wrong coz i never been there. Somebody can correct me plz?

Tallaabo   

Safferz;957691 wrote:
I just got an Instagram account
:D
Almost completed my entry into the modern world, my next goal is to actually use Twitter.

I had a twitter account for years now but hardly ever used it. I had the same relationship with facebook too until very recently. Indeed I am probably one of the first people in the World to open a facebook account as my first account which I closed recently was as old as facebook itself:D

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;957732 wrote:
article-0-1A176BB5000005DC-125_634x357.j

apparently 300 million years ago there was one super continent surrounded by a single ocean, Panthalassa.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Berigaa tahriibtu way fududayd ma istidhi:p

Tallaabo   

Haatu;957853 wrote:
Another weird thing we Garissians have is that we mostly use
Aadaa/aayadaa
instead of
hooyadaa
like other Somalis.

Aayadaa means your stepmother and not your mother. That is a corruption of the Somalis language if indeed Gaarisa uses that word to mean mother:mad:

D.O.C   

^^ So Pakistan used to be part of Africa??????? So what is connection between Puntland and Srilanka? i think they should be reunited to form one great country;)

Tallaabo   

Safferz;957961 wrote:
Apparently they're flying Ahmed Samatar from Berbera to Hargeisa, lmao!

They don't want the professor/politician to gamble his life in that terrible road like the rest of us do:eek: