Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Tallaabo;958036 wrote:
Aayadaa
means
your stepmother
and not
your mother
. That is a corruption of the Somalis language if indeed Gaarisa uses that word to mean mother:mad:

It means both. Who made you the judge of the Somali language you... (I was this close to saying it :D

Haatu;958191 wrote:
It means both. Who made you the judge of the Somali language you... (I was
this
close to saying it :embarrassed:)

Aayo means habo ee sida ula socdaa :cool:

Cambuulo iyo bun;958188 wrote:
Lool horta how many scripts have you had inaar 10+ i reckon
:o

Eeboow xaladu waa Aboosto tutti bene. How about you maxaa isku dhaacayo?

^ the most amount of scripts i controlled (either remotely via proxies or through IP address manipulation) at the height of my scripts galore days was 4. 5 if you add my main account MAXIMUS POWERS. :D:p

i'm feeling kinda sad tonight. i don't know why but i'm exhausted and just want to go home. i miss the UK, inaar. i miss my family and friends, you know. i miss being normal. this SL fallacy has turned on its head. i just don't know what to make of it ALL, anymore. its all very confusing. even Prof Samatar is now an SL advocate. i never thought, i'd live to see this day but its happened...:P. there are too many changes in our politics these days and i'm afraid, i just CAN'T keep up the pace. i'm used to familiarity, ma garatay?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Cambuulo iyo bun;958192 wrote:
Aayo means habo ee sida ula socdaa :cool:

Oh FFS! You illiterate scrap-metal looter trying to lecture me about the Somali language!?! It also means that as well ee sidaa ula soco maandhe :cool:

Haatu;958191 wrote:
It means both. Who made you the judge of the Somali language you... (I was
this
close to saying it
:D

aayo is the more formal way of describing your power-relations. but habo is easier to use. :cool:.

POLITE NOTICE

i'm feeling a bit down tonight.

can you say 5 amazing things about Al. and 5 things you hate about Al. make some projections and stuff.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alfoow sxb there should be a tv serie taxane ah about your life mays tidhi? The Life of Alfa Blondy dang, i would feel better everytime i watch it waxaan is dhihi lahaay your life aint that bad :D :D

Haatu dont lecture me about somali language you stu,pid kenyan you aint even somali ee sidaa ula sooco Maandhoow :cool:

Cambuulo iyo bun;958204 wrote:
Alfoow sxb there should be a tv serie taxane ah about your life mays tidhi?
The Life of Alfa Blondy
dang, i would feel better everytime i watch it waxaan is dhihi lahaay your life aint that bad

what is life but a stage....aayo Shakespeare kuu maahmaahay, inaar? :P

i'm made of the celebrity stuff. i'm kinda bored of having no audience to entertain. i'm sick of living ALL alone in my big mansion. worst still, since i initiated my NEW paradigm of virtue, i've CUT off ALL my friends. it's not easy being good, you know. SOL is my abode balse i'm 'somewhat' worried i'll become one of those trolls who get their kicks from online. :P:cool:;):D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;958211 wrote:
what is life but a stage
....aayo Shakespeare kuu maahmaahay, inaar?
:P

i'm made of the celebrity stuff. i'm kinda bored of having no audience to entertain. i'm sick of living ALL alone in my big mansion. worst still, since i initiated my NEW paradigm of virtue, i've CUT off ALL my friends. it's not easy being good, you know. SOL is my abode balse i'm 'somewhat' worried i'll become one of those trolls who get their kicks from online.
:P
:cool:
;):D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lmaoooo rageedi :D :D eeboow cant you show us some of the old videos you made waa hadaad run sheegeysid :P:rolleyes:

i'd rather not, to be quite honest. that was like 5 years ago, dee.

oh how i miss being a celeb. i was recognised every where. i was once mobbed by a group of fans. i gave them my signature. LOL.

now, i'm in an unrecognised little wannabe nation called SL and i'm a former shadow of myself. pity, really. i thought life had better things in store for Al, balse, surely, anything is better than this. i'm tempted to make one last heist sort of comeback but i just DON'T have the talent nor the youthful rigour, that once catapulted me to stardom and celebrity heights. :D:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL