Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu;926336 wrote:
Just got invited to an interview at Leeds. Don't know whether or not to accept... (at least you know one of my options Al
:D
)

hey haatu,

its been ages. i hope all is well with you inaar. how comes you don't troll with me no more?

that's excellent news inaar. Leeds is one of the best uni's for gender studies and film studies too. what will you study there? are you going to live in halls? check their student activities out too. you're going to love uni bro. keep me updated.

SomaliPhilosopher;926366 wrote:
What a desolate barren enclave this is

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@SP

what's up with your little negative comment?

inaar, the entire site is a desolate barren wasteland. this thread is alright though. its a shame you don't post silly comments like the one above, more often.

Haatu;926338 wrote:
You know the saying. Laangaab waa...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Haatu

inaar, i swear mark-a-bulls are ehlu naar.......:D

Carafaat;926238 wrote:
Would you kindly list all the sub-clans of the hagbad members. I am sure the majority of default payers were from your side of the branch.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@inaadeero arafat,

how simple you must think i am.....ma istidhi?

i've come to realise qabil is off no consequence and i'm anti-qabil from this day forth. inaar, i've tried very hard to escape its deadly claws but i'm better than all the other qabil......so why waste my energy on hating laan gaab's.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;926373 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Haatu

inaar, i swear mark-a-bulls are ehlu naar.......

If the mark-a-bulls are laangaab then there's not a single laandheer among durriyadda :D

I decided not to go to the university. The course is to study medicine but I'm not up for it. Some of my close relatives are midwives and nurses and they've discouraged me against anything health related. I wanna do Civil Eng. at City Uni instead.

lol@Gender studies. You studied that I bet and the hopeless Apo probably studied Business Management lol :D

inaar, city is a good uni. its excellent for journalism and computer science....but since you'll be inept in both fields, let's not even consider those options. its a shame you've chosen not to go to uni. you could have busted a nut or two...:D. also access to the student loans could buy you all the converse trainers in the world.

i studied law. i bet you didn't know that? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;926380 wrote:
inaar, city is a good uni. its excellent for journalism and computer science....but since you'll be inept in both fields, let's not even consider those options. its a shame you've chosen not to go to uni. you could have busted a nut or two...
. also access to the student loans could buy you all the converse trainers in the world.

i studied law. i bet you didn't know that? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You're right. I'm hopeless with computers but I would ace journalism. I AM going to uni, just not Leeds.

Law? No way lol

Haatu;926383 wrote:
You're right. I'm hopeless with computers but I would ace journalism. I AM going to uni, just not Leeds.

Law? No way lol

law..i know.....i'm shocked too...ma istidhi?:D

what's the point acing journalism when abdi iley has a stranglehold over the free media in your ancestral lands?

LIVE FROM THE VATICAN

its a black smoke, i'm afraid.

quite glad the bookies favourite the italian cardinal scola hasn't been chosen yet. cardinal turkson has 13/4 odds.

cardinal scherer is my favourite to win.

i'd love to be a cardinal ruunti. i think i'm papabile too. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Well you do have a thing for lying and you are good with words. So what do you do in Hargeisa? Chief Justice? :D

Haatu;926393 wrote:
Well you do have a thing for lying and you are good with words. So what do you do in Hargeisa? Chief Justice?

not to mention my seedy involvement in various child abuse scandals...:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu;926393 wrote:
Well you do have a thing for lying and you are good with words. So what do you do in Hargeisa? Chief Justice?

what does Alpha do in Hargeisa?

he is......chose from the following

A) a Catholic Cardinal

B) a Dhaqan Celis

C) an NGO Worker

D) Soy Beans industrialist

E) none of the above

:D:p