Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;925848 wrote:
i guess you're the same as inaadeero arafat dee. i'm adan jesus inaar. we're basically the tuulo-joog people but we are good at fighting. mo jesus are cowards but financially and politically superior to us ....inaar. but 1 Al = 100 mo jesus....i swear. they have NO idea what's coming for them walahi........

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wallahi ma xishoonisid! Iminka reerki ma sidan ayaa u kala qaaday? As you wish, The hand gloves come off inadeero.

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;925805 wrote:
Alfooow i am currently in Dubur today i was relaxing in the dan iyo ducu tree with odayaasha guurtida.

28hzqf6.jpg

Inadeero, tell us more ab out this legebdary tuulo and tree? :D

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;925895 wrote:
Muhammad Jesus versus Adan Jesus. let the monkey fight begin
:D

Xaaji, it won't be much of a fight. Its a Gorilla against a chimpansee. The Chimp won't stand a chance. :D

Carafaat;925896 wrote:
Inadeero, tell us more ab out this legebdary tuulo and tree?
:D

Dubur is located in Sheikh area gobolka Saaxiil. That tree is where the mighty Jesus Moses gather during important discussions.

Carafaat;925894 wrote:
Wallahi ma xishoonisid! Iminka reerki ma sidan ayaa u kala qaaday? As you wish, The hand gloves come off inadeero.

isku xishood you pathetic laan gaab. there are 12 different jilib's within my immediate sub-clan. miyaad iloodey inaar?

my immediate sub-clan ALONE is estimated at 65,000 (just men) and multiply by 1.5 for every female. you do the math but learn to respect your superior.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL