Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Wadani;925352 wrote:
Oba and Alpha, my main manz on SOL. May Allah bless u both.

oh yeah....

its a Friday night maha?? no bars or clubs in your neck of woods? inaar, you need to get out more.....ma istidhi?

tell me about your life in less than 20 words...?

Wadani   

Not a Friday night where I am Alpha. Im at work ninyahoo. Time zones-ka kala baro. Midda kale khasadu waa maxay? War wuxu waa maxay.

oba hiloowlow;925359 wrote:

Nabadoon Al i do not have time to troll caawa im hitting magaalada goordhow

enjoy inaar......i'd rather you enjoyed yourself than waste a lifetime on trolling on a little-known site.

Wadani;925360 wrote:
Not a Friday night where I am Alpha. Im at work ninyahoo. Time zones-ka kala baro. Midda kale khasadu waa maxay? War wuxu waa maxay.

ok....what about later on,,,,,,,,,, when you finish work?

p.s - thanks for the prayers, inaar.

Wadani   

After work i'll be taking a nap so i'll be sufficiently rested for my 5:30 a.m. flight to another part of Canada to visit family. I won't have see this workplace for a whole week. YEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

^ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.....i have a phobia of planes. man you are brave inaar.

i had the perfect today. mashallah. i feel good for a change......is this too good to be true?.....can things get any better? :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

breaking new: a man in west hargeisa.....has killed his wife and two kids and then cut of his penis......

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

walahi this true. the entire city is SHOCKED and so is Alpha. i do think cutting off his penis was a symbolic gesture to indicate he'll never have kids again. WTF.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nuune   

^^ He can have kids through dhalo or qarsho or jubbad or in a tube, in a bottle or in a jerigan, in a fuusto, in ashuun, or in gaaweeto, cutting off the tree doesn't mean his production will stop,

nuune   

28 Feb, you never mentioned that to me, I thought you would share that sad news, but anyway, it is not a laughing matter when a husband kills wife and children and cuts his phone off

i did mention it. inaar mad indho la dahy horta.....:

Alpha Blondy;923885 wrote:
KEY NOTES FOR FEB 2013

last month.... i once again.... invested quite a lot of time into the garden.......

BLOCK 3 has been planted with 3 new plants. this includes two new plants and a small plant moved from BLOCK 14.

BLOCK 5A has been planted with a new 'rare' plant. Mohamed, my friend and fellow gardening buddy was able to source from his friends house...

BLOCK's 7, 12 and 15 have been planted with a beautiful flower plant. i first saw these flower plants, which were fully grown at my friend's garden. i was able to obtain 3 small plants from him...

BLOCK 8.5 was planted with a new slightly bigger but similar plant. these plants smell beautiful and apparently have medicinal benefits.

BLOCK 11 was planted with a new excellent looking flower plant but the harsh sun dealt a severe blow to its growth....i've since, replanted it, with better quality soil and in a plastic container. the plastic container, which was a plastic drinking bottle, was cut at the bottom to ensure the root grows naturally into the ground. BLOCK 11 was also planted with a smaller plant removed from BLOCK 14.

BLOCK 15 was planted with two new 'khaki' type looking plants but unfortunately one was uprooted after failing to grow. the other plant is making slowly progress mashallah.

BLOCK's 12, 14, 9, 8.5, 8, 7 were unfortunately attacked by a goat on the 28th of FEB. if you look at the pink flower in BLOCK 9, you could see the damage sustained.

Additional Notes

i purchased new soil fertiliser around the 15th of feb....this has made a big difference to BLOCKS 8 and BLOCK 15. they are growing very fast..mashallah..

i commissioned the entire garden to be sprayed with insecticide. i've yet to see its effects.

awesome couple of days so far. went on a short trip to saila, 48km south of hargeisa yesterday. it was abaar but this didn't dampen my spirits. met some great people. feeling very excited...:D.