Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

why do people enjoy being internet trolls and cantarbaqash'ers?

i reckon it is a kind of power rush or ego trip to be a troll. being online is a place that is largely free of perceived consequences... an insecure person can get a sense of power online, without ever having to face someone directly. with the Internet being a world of imagination and fantasy for some, cowardly users can forge an alter ego for themselves, and act out their feelings of anger and inadequacy. it's sad and unfortunate that our advanced communications also brings out the darker side of many people.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what do you think? ma ruunba?

oba hiloowlow;925805 wrote:
Alfooow i am currently in Dubur today i was relaxing in the dan iyo ducu tree with odayaasha guurtida.

28hzqf6.jpg

inaar....you're funny...ma istidhi?

i was formally invited to the attend the official shir but i couldnt go innit.....:D

i want to make a Pilgrimage to Dubur because it reminds of total clan unity. maybe..... the clans last hope of revival rests squarely on my shoulders? maxad ka ogtahay arintas inaar?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

so.....today i was loitering around suuq hoose ee hargeisa, when i saw one of my friends. he's an excellent guy and we really get along. but since we're both 'busy'....but his 'busyness' a little more superficial than mine. it's a real shame we hardly get to see each other these days. my friend is a really cool guy and he's always been like a big brother to Al's little brother :D.....i seem to bump into him whenever.....i'm in need of inspiration and BANG....he appears. he's very much a socialite and has in the past introduced to many great people.....but that was then. we had qado together and we spoke about many things....his attitude more optimistic to my sombre and lackluster musings. it was after we finished qado....that he proposed that i ought to get married. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......but i suppose he was sort off right.as usual, i didn't make excuses or get defensive but rather listened intently to his latest words of wisdom. he said he'll introduce me to a chick.....i vaguely knew who he was talking about but i pretended.......i knew NOTHING. he went on his sermon, which was actually interesting. after listening for a while.....i agreed. now, the only issue is....we'll probably NOT see each other again for at least another month or two....as we're both 'busy', LOOOOL but this idea of his got me thinking and i'm actually quite keen to go ahead with the proposal. if this mashruuc is going to happen....then i'll suppose, i'll be forced to change my mundane lifestyle but how can i do that....when i find his lifestyle very pretentious and fake?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s - i forget to mention this guy is the biggest BS'er in the world but NOT to Al. we're alright........:P

discuss. the floor is now open for further questions about any aspect of this 'mundane lifestyle of Al'......:D:p

Alpha Blondy;925834 wrote:
inaar....you're funny...ma istidhi?

i was formally invited to the attend the official shir but i couldnt go innit.....
:D

i want to make a Pilgrimage to Dubur because it reminds of total clan unity. maybe..... the clans last hope of revival rests squarely on my shoulders? maxad ka ogtahay arintas inaar?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I was there Al in 2011 in that shir excellent stuff mays tidhi? I was representing the Mo jesus subclan. alhamdulilah shirka sii fiican buu uu dhacay.

oba hiloowlow;925843 wrote:
I was there Al in 2011 in that shir excellent stuff mays tidhi? I was representing the Mo jesus subclan. alhamdulilah shirka sii fiican buu uu dhacay.

i guess you're the same as inaadeero arafat dee. i'm adan jesus inaar. we're basically the tuulo-joog people but we are good at fighting. mo jesus are cowards but financially and politically superior to us ....inaar. but 1 Al = 100 mo jesus....i swear. they have NO idea what's coming for them walahi........

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;925855 wrote:
OMG.....its getting serious walahi.

OMG x 100....this is pure madness.........i'm struggling to type and i have to go noww. by..now.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;925839 wrote:
so.....today i was loitering around suuq hoose ee hargeisa, when i saw one of my friends. he's an excellent guy and we really get along. but since we're both 'busy'....but his 'busyness' a little more superficial than mine. it's a real shame we hardly get to see each other these days. my friend is a really cool guy and he's always been like a big brother to Al's little brother
.....i seem to bump into him whenever.....i'm in need of inspiration and BANG....he appears. he's very much a socialite and has in the past introduced to many great people.....but that was then. we had qado together and we spoke about many things....his attitude more optimistic to my sombre and lackluster musings. it was after we finished qado....that he proposed that i ought to get married. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......but i suppose he was sort off right.as usual, i didn't make excuses or get defensive but rather listened intently to his latest words of wisdom. he said he'll introduce me to a chick.....i vaguely knew who he was talking about but i pretended.......i knew NOTHING. he went on his sermon, which was actually interesting. after listening for a while.....i agreed. now, the only issue is....we'll probably NOT see each other again for at least another month or two....as we're both 'busy', LOOOOL but this idea of his got me thinking and i'm actually quite keen to go ahead with the proposal. if this mashruuc is going to happen....then i'll suppose, i'll be forced to change my mundane lifestyle but how can i do that....when i find his lifestyle very pretentious and fake?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s - i forget to mention this guy is the biggest BS'er in the world but NOT to Al. we're alright........
:P

discuss. the floor is now open for further questions about any aspect of this 'mundane lifestyle of Al'......
:p

Are you talking about SOLs number one monkey?