Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

SomaliPhilosopher;926470 wrote:
How is a stripping business to operate in Somalia. Given the inflated value of the shilling, we wouldn't want to throw shillings at the poor lady. Boy that would hurt. The ezt and mobile banking does not seem plausible either as it takes a way the masculine and aesthetic appeal of throwing money not to mention it breaks the client-stripper privilege by exposing both parties mobile. I am truly perplexed.

Perhaps a technical committee of educated diaspora intellectuals to resolve this issue?

Alpha, why don't you told us how it is done in Somaliland. you guy have progressed at a much faster rate. maybe we can learn from you

QansaxMeygaag;926633 wrote:
Huh? You have brought me to what? Ever heard of the Somali saying "
ri' is nuugti
"? Stop sucking your own teets mate :cool:

that's what i try telling this guy S.P. he's a strange one ma istidhi inaar?

SomaliPhilosopher;926636 wrote:
Alpha, why don't you told us how it is done in Somaliland. you guy have progressed at a much faster rate. maybe we can learn from you

what? what are you saying S.Poow?

are you the second ina xoosh? naga amuus and STFU.

Alpha Blondy;926638 wrote:
that's what i try telling this guy S.P. he's a strange one ma istidhi inaar?

Am like huh? what are you talking about. I've been on SOL for 2 months and SP is like "Qansax, you have made substantial progress throughout the years.I am glad I have been able to bring you to grasp reality at least to some extent. I reckon soon you will no longer need my services.

Similar to the Islamic notion of our deaths being written, every virtual character has its time and when it comes there is no way of stopping it. I am afraid my time has come. It is only customary for me to give my resignation notice as I am departing from this virtual world. I have chosen Alpa's thread as my platform for reasons I prefer not to discuss in public nor private. Miyi's and Magaal's, I will not be taking an exit interview. Goodbye!

bigstock-Mother-on-porch-waves-to-child-

SomaliPhilosopher;926645 wrote:
Similar to the Islamic notion of our deaths being written, every virtual character has its time and when it comes there is no way of stopping it. I am afraid my time has come. It is only customary for me to give my resignation notice as I am departing from this virtual world. I have chosen Alpa's thread as my platform for reasons I prefer not to discuss in public nor private. Miyi's and Magaal's, I will not be taking an exit interview. Goodbye!

bigstock-Mother-on-porch-waves-to-child-

walle S.Poow, you're without doubt the strangest guy i've ever seen. good luck and goodbye inaar. it was a shame we didn't get along but i guess that's how it was meant to be.

Al.

SomaliPhilosopher;926642 wrote:
Sir Qansax, I was referring to your comment as me being a "counselor" and was making the joke that you were one of my clients unknowingly. have you seen shutter island? anyways...

Waa wareey, you are a funny one; how did you "counsel" me? Unless you are one of the many scripts of AB, then that would make a heck of a lot of sense...

Maybe I should bow out as well - like your dramatic exit LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;926392 wrote:
LIVE FROM THE VATICAN

its a black smoke, i'm afraid.

quite glad the bookies favourite the italian cardinal scola hasn't been chosen yet. cardinal turkson has 13/4 odds.

cardinal scherer is my favourite to win.

i'd love to be a cardinal ruunti. i think i'm papabile too. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WHITE SMOKE.....OMG

its official.................... there's a new POPE.....

image.jpg

ALL hail Pope Francis I

Oba,

i've been following this story very closely. its been amazing. the catholic church is awesome inaar. its complex and has an amazing history. i think i'm going to become catholic with the view of becoming Pope.

come on bro.....that's like saying all unuka are gaunt and terrorist. mind you, all unukas do have the potential to become a terrorist and most certaintly gaunt....so i suppose you're right. :D

Alpha Blondy;926677 wrote:
come on bro.....that's like saying all unuka are gaunt and terrorist. mind you, all unukas do have the potential to become a terrorist and most certaintly gaunt....so i suppose you're right.
:D

actually according to Al shabaab Unuka is majority apostates. sxb fockin hell catholic priests live in celibacy shiiid

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;926669 wrote:
Oba,

i've been following this story very closely. its been amazing. the catholic church is awesome inaar. its complex and has an amazing history. i think i'm going to become catholic with the view of becoming Pope.

Remember Michael Corleone?

Apophis;926669 wrote:
Are you saying I'm bad to the bone?

Easy there, George.