Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

NY, you're a miskiin. Don't believe Alpha's lies. He's not getting a new TV stand, taas anaa kuu og.

Haatu;927030 wrote:
NY, you're a miskiin. Don't believe Alpha's lies. He's not getting a new TV stand, taas anaa kuu og.

LoL how would you know that?

Nin-Yaaban;927017 wrote:
The TV stand looks pretty cool, the book shelf not so much. So just get that and put the books around the TV.

hey Nin-Yaban,

thanks for the advise sxb. i've got plenty of space and i'm hoping to fill the living room with as many things as possible to make it more ''homey''. at the moment it remains largely empty and the TV sits on the floor. i think a tv stand will give me a better viewing position...:D.....not to mention providing a cover for the clutter of wires that'll make any health and safety expert designate Al's crib as 'a disaster waiting to happen......'' LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

i've got lots of books and stuff that needs to be organised and pompously displayed for the purposes of appearing as 'an intellectual culture vulture''. so i'll definitely need the book shelf. i'm slightly worried they won't be able to make these to my specifications. i've been doing some measurements around the house and i'm hoping to visit the workshop next week to supervise the guys to ensure all is done perfectly.:D

in the next couple of weeks, i'm looking to get some of my art collection framed in ''rainforest alliance verified'' wood. i'm also thinking of buying more traditional crafts made by hand for ''authenticity and aesthetic reasons'' and stuff. i'll let you know of how this progresses inaar. this is my latest little craze and i've put side a small budget to cover these costs......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :P

Haatu;927030 wrote:

one word: jealousy.

you're a little saqajaan. why are you spreading baseless rumours about Al. i'll post the pics and then i'll be vindicated. you're going to look like an !diot and not for the first time, inaar, haatuoow.

oba hiloowlow;927068 wrote:
waala faaya Haatuuwow its friday caawa maxaa dhacayo? Agah

he's in the living room of his house using the communal desktop computer that severely restricts his browsing options......:D:p

p.s - whose next on the 'shared' communal desktop computer inaar?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;927135 wrote:
The shyt never ends.

another reactionary and enigmatic statement by our very own riddle wrapped up in an enigma TROLL resident ...

alpha blondy;927076 wrote:
he's in the living room of his house using the communal desktop computer that severely restricts his browsing options......
:D
:p

Looooooooooooooooooooooool

loooooooool

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;927076 wrote:
he's in the living room of his house using the communal desktop computer that severely restricts his browsing options......
:D
:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Actually it's a laptop and it's mine :D I'm watching Game of Thrones so stop disturbing me with the BS you little worm.