Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

the sirens have spoken once again......its waqooyi, luckily.....:D

go north with Alpha, follow Alpha to the north, come to the north with Alpha, why don't you?

to the north we all go......yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

early night here....i'm afraid.

i'm out y'all.

until we meet again akhyarta sharafta leh...dhamaan including but not limited to ALL the aabayal, aaboyal, adeerayaal, eedoyaal and all the inaar's wad salamantihin.

LOOOOOOOOOL

:P

Alpha Blondy;926372 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@SP

what's up with your little negative comment?

inaar, the entire site is a desolate barren wasteland. this thread is alright though. its a shame you don't post silly comments like the one above, more often.

:D

Oh Alpha, don't you remember. I was exiled from this ghost-town after my failed attempt to oust you from your seat. It seems that online characters tend to be stagnant spirits and posses very little revolutionary attributes. I now sit at my local coffee shop as I am now able to partake in Fadhi ku dirir given that I finally have my own war stories to share.

Let me ask you Alpha, how are the Hargeisa chicks. I, to my misfortune, visited Hargeisa during Ramadan and thus was forced to lower my gaze due to cultural pressures and thereby not able to make a conclusive study. If your reviews are favorable perhaps you can send a couple my way as war reparations

How is a stripping business to operate in Somalia. Given the inflated value of the shilling, we wouldn't want to throw shillings at the poor lady. Boy that would hurt. The ezt and mobile banking does not seem plausible either as it takes a way the masculine and aesthetic appeal of throwing money not to mention it breaks the client-stripper privilege by exposing both parties mobile. I am truly perplexed.

Perhaps a technical committee of educated diaspora intellectuals to resolve this issue?

SomaliPhilosopher;926470 wrote:
How is a stripping business to operate in Somalia. Given the inflated value of the shilling, we wouldn't want to throw shillings at the poor lady. Boy that would hurt. The ezt and mobile banking does not seem plausible either as it takes a way the masculine and aesthetic appeal of throwing money not to mention it breaks the client-stripper privilege by exposing both parties mobile. I am truly perplexed.

Perhaps a technical committee of educated diaspora intellectuals to resolve this issue?

I nominate you as President of such a committee.

Alpha Blondy;926428 wrote:
the sirens have spoken once again......its waqooyi, luckily.....
:D

go north with Alpha, follow Alpha to the north, come to the north with Alpha, why don't you?

to the north we all go......yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

just came back from the north.now, bearing in mind, that the north could be anywhere...... it could be north hargeisa or it could just be as far as Berbera. anyways, i'm tired and in need of a woman today. i'm feeling very much in need of a woman? do you know what i mean?.....how do i get a woman baal? any woman.....not particularly fussed nor picky today.... i need my head massaged and for her to tell me i'm good and great. of course, that'll never happen, so i've been forced to troll on SOL..........which is actually much better in the medium to long term. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL