Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

oba hiloowlow;925091 wrote:
Greetings nomads, i just came home from work wanted to say hi to y'all. warsan!

I am still annoyed with you for calling me names; what was that again bloody what? :mad:

Wadani   

Xabad, weak people succomb to the norms of the prevailing culture....and the prevailing culture in Somaliland/Somalia for anyone with a bit of moola is to hire a maid. But it's a mutually beneficial arrangement, as long as the maid isn't overworked and is treated with dignity and respect.

Wadani   

Good job Alpha. Thanks for keeping ur small section of Hargaysa clean. We wouldn't want it to become like Berbera now would we? That place is a danyeer dump. looooooooool

Wadani;925285 wrote:
Good job Alpha. Thanks for keeping ur small section of Hargaysa clean. We wouldn't want it to become like Berbera now would we? That place is a danyeer dump. looooooooool

wadani,

please show me the respect i'm due. its a yumuul jimca here and i'm watching this excellent programme on Universal TV about the evil eye.

dhamaan akhyarta sharafta iyo qiimo leh, ee threadkan ka qeb qata, waxaan leeyhay salaam. bacda salaan, waan dalanahay ee bal caawa dib inoo ku dhig trolling-ka. iga raali noqda. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nabadoon Alfoow Nabadoon Balondhii shirka maadama aad xirtay waxaynu go'aansanay inaynu soo laabano goorta aad uu diyaargaroowdid kalafadhigii danbe oo aynu ku lahanaayno aaladan somaliaonline.

Imam Oba Imam jeeloow

Guddomiyaha wasaarada madaallada bulshadda

Goljano,Hargeysa, Caasimadda Somaliland.

inaar, you can continue the trolling. the party doesn't have to stop just because i've decided.... i don't want to celebrate my own party.......the party MUST go on marka kasta iyo meel kasta aynu joogno. laakin hadaanu nahay uurka trolling-ka ee SOL waa in aanu isu diyaargareynaynaa sidii aynu u taageeri lahayn inadeerkeen Alpha iyo sidu ugu noolaan laha meshaan baas..... madaamooy arrimihiisu ayaamahan la mid yihiin bariga dhexe.

Obaooow, inaar,you're a decent guy, you know....:D