Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Apophis;958991 wrote:
Naga daa dee. You're as depressed as a sunflower, in winter. Woman problems is it?

lool I'm fine walaal, but thanks for the concern :P Maybe a little busy running errands before my flight on Saturday, but everything is in order and I'm having a great week. And I'm happy about all the cute dresses I bought to wear in Addis :D

Safferz;958995 wrote:
lool I'm fine walaal, but thanks for the concern
:P
Maybe a little busy running errands before my flight on Saturday, but everything is in order and I'm having a great week.
And I'm happy about all the cute dresses I bought to wear in Addis
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you going to do work there ee sida uula soco. :o

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;958998 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you going to do work there ee sida uula soco.
:o

I'm not there very long, I'm mostly going to be in Jijiga and small towns in the Somali kilil this trip. Aside from a few meetings and a visit to the university, I'll be a tourist in Addis and the work will begin when I get to Jijiga late next week :)

Haatu   

Safferz;959003 wrote:
I'm not there very long, I'm mostly going to be in Jijiga and small towns in the Somali kilil this trip. Aside from a few meetings and a visit to the university, I'll be a tourist in Addis and the work will begin when I get to Jijiga late next week
:)

That sounds dangerous. Count me out of your SOL qaaraan :D

Apo, you just wish you had style mate. However, I think I'm gonna stop wearing chinos. It hasn't been an easy decision but I think it's for the best.

Safferz;959003 wrote:
I'm not there very long, I'm mostly going to be in Jijiga and small towns in the Somali kilil this trip. Aside from a few meetings and a visit to the university, I'll be a tourist in Addis and the work will begin when I get to Jijiga late next week

what precautions are you taking to minimise any dangerous threats to your person?

just act like a foreigner and under no circumstances, DO NOT be tempted to use the ramshackle and very basic Amharic, you've learnt so far. waa iga talo, inabti. :P

Haatu;959007 wrote:
That sounds dangerous. Count me out of your SOL qaaraan
:D

i felt intimidated more in the Somali region than anywhere else in ethiopia walahi. :mad:

can you speak to Abdi iley and ask him to provide security cover (preferably the Liyo Police) to Saffz. :D

P.S - i'm not fear-mongering Saffz but be safe. the last thing we need is a Canadian citizen in distress. we know what the Canadians authorities are like, in responding, to the plights of their citizens. :cool:;):P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;959009 wrote:
what precautions are you taking to minimise any dangerous threats to your person?

just act like a foreigner and under no circumstances, DO NOT be tempted to use the ramshackle and very basic Amharic, you've learnt so far. waa iga talo, inabti.

Common sense, papers, and contacts/arrangements in each place I'm visiting. I'll be fine, and will check in on you guys whenever I get internet access :)

D.O.C   

Good evening my friends...? I am over the moon today cuz my two teams won yesterday and today;););)

Safferz;959015 wrote:
Common sense, papers, and contacts/arrangements in each place I'm visiting.
I'll be fine, and will check in on you guys whenever I get internet access

^ sounds like a plan. :)

D.O.C;959017 wrote:
Good evening my friends...? I am over the moon today cuz my two teams won yesterday and today;)
;)
;)

oh yeah?

who and who? and anyways, you can't support two teams at the same time.

e.g - i can't support hargeisa because i'm reer berbera, ma garatay?

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;959024 wrote:
oh yeah?

who and who? and anyways, you can't support two teams at the same time.

e.g - i can't support hargeisa because i'm reer berbera, ma garatay?

Daadmadheedh and hawd inaar dee yaa kale :D, when the two teams face one another in the final, I will ask my mum to pick the one to support;) you got to laugh inaar.

Reeyo;959027 wrote:
I am bored and Games of Thrones wont load.
:/

i can't download at all on torch. the torrent won't even load. this is pathetic. :mad:

if have any luck please send me episode 9 via drop-box. i've been trying for 2 whole days walahi.

:(