Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;959506 wrote:
I better not hear about you conveniently visiting Addis next week, it's already too close for comfort
:P

^

what do you mean?

i'm not intending to visit Addis anytime soon.

Haatu   

I'm in a rotten mood and I have absolutely no idea why. It might be to do with the fact that I couldn't sleep for most of last night because it was soo damn hot (I was still using my winter duvet, time to bring out the summer quilt).

Haatu;959526 wrote:
I'm in a rotten mood and I have absolutely no idea why. It might be to do with the fact that I couldn't sleep for most of last night because it was soo damn hot (I was still using my winter duvet, time to bring out the summer quilt).

sheydaanka iska naar, inaar.

LOL

going home to enjoy my jeudi soir. i've got some important guests coming over this evening to discuss the library. kinda worried. one of the key financiers is coming to Al's. i've put together some power-point presentations. i also borrowed the projector from my friend.

bye, y'all. see y'all this evening, ya?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;959529 wrote:
going home to enjoy my jeudi soir. i've got some important guests coming over this evening to discuss the library. kinda worried. one of the key financiers is coming to Al's. i've put together some power-point presentations. i also borrowed the projector from my friend.

bye, y'all. see y'all this evening, ya?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

just finished the first presentation........:)

Alpha Blondy;959628 wrote:
just finished the first presentation........
:)

we're still discussing. i've called a Q & A session. one guy is being deliberately difficult. i'm not sure why but i'm very close to losing the plot. he's dissecting my ideas and making a mockery of this mashruuc. :mad:

^ LOL@Warsamaale,

ok, i'd admit there's a little exaggeration in these posts......but really, its true i'm doing power-point presentations and its NOT going well, i'm afraid. :D

Apophis;959654 wrote:
There's a point in every black man's life when he just can't look at a white skin anymore.

you're the whitest black man alive ee sida uula soco. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL