Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Tallaabo;959228 wrote:
I knew Alpha was in Hargeisa's maximum security prison. What did you do to end up there waaryaa?

you didn't have to re-post those awful pictures, inaar. please don't remind me, adigo mundane? :cool:

me? a prisoner? waad ciyaareysa somaha? :o

N.O.R.F;959239 wrote:
How many of these are your scripts Alpha?

#deletethisthread

i'm guessing you're fairly new to twitter? your recent obsession about tweeting everything is not surprising, ma garatay?

Re: Scripts - i don't owe any active scripts, anymore walahi. what's up with these heinous allegations, horta?

#NORFisfromsheffield

RECOMMENDATION

The_Forum_%28BBC_World_Service%29_logo.j

i don't know if y'all listen to radio and stuff but there's this excellent programme on the BBC World Service. its called the FORUM. i have been listening to it for almost like 4 years now. you can listen live like me or download the podcast but check it out.....if you have time, waa iga taalo.

THE FORUM hosted by Bridget Kendall and others. - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p004kln9

The Forum is the BBC World Service's flagship discussion programme. It brings together prominent thinkers from different disciplines and different parts of the world to try and create stimulating discussion, informed by highly distinct academic, artistic and cultural backgrounds

format - round table discussion consisting of a panel of experts from different disciplines and fields.

discussions - diverse and explore very interesting ideas and themes.

60 second idea - one of the guest panelist is tasked to coming up with an idea to change the world.

here's some links to recent programmes in 2013.

The Art of Political Decision Making - Political decisions are hard to make. What strategies can be used to take decisive action - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p017zsfv

Curiosity - Curiosity has always been with us but how important is it to science and to society - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p018x24l

Silence - From communication and contemplation to obedience and shame, we explore silence - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p017pz1m

Us and Them - Why divide ourselves into two camps - is what separates us stronger than what unites us? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p017cr7r

-----------

i've previously applied to be on the panel as a cultural critic but i was rejected by the programme producers. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Reeyo   

Alpha- I listen to that when I get bored of BBC4.- It's usually dull.

odey ba noqotay- what happened to your maid chasing days?

^ LOL@odey ba noqotay......

i'm a bit of odey, a bit of child, a bit of serious guy, a bit of happy-go-lucky sort of person, a bit of a saqajaan, a bit of fool, a bit of intellectual, a bit of a daydreamer, a bit of cool guy.....etc etc etc....

we're all like this. its a shame, you only see me Al as a maid-obsessed-odey, ma istidhi? :D

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;959282 wrote:
article-2336303-1A2A48A6000005DC-996_964

Is this revenge for Lee Rigby's murder? Right-wing 'EDL' graffiti is found on London Islamic community centre torched in arson attack.

Inaar we have been expecting this and more. Not good news for mr tallaabo going to the mosque, expect more of him in spending his time here rather than going to the mosque.

Safferz;959461 wrote:
Can't sleep
:(

must be the nerves and stuff.

not long before Saturday, now.

we'll finally have the same time zone, ma garatay?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

my little niece and nephew are FINALLY here. they are in berbera at the moment. i'm so excited to see them, walahi. my niece is 4 years old and i haven't seen her for 1 yr and 4 months. my little nephew was born may 29th 2013 and i have NEVER seen him. he apparently looks like me. 'they' say he has my personality, too....:P:D.

i wonder if their mother will allow me to see them. i'm very shy and she's not exactly the greatest 'dumaashi", ma garateen? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;959504 wrote:
my little niece and nephew are FINALLY here. they are in berbera at the moment. i'm so excited to see them, walahi. my niece is 4 years old and i haven't seen her for 1 yr and 4 months. my little nephew was born may 29th 2013 and i have NEVER seen him. he apparently looks like me. 'they' say he has my personality, too....
:P:D

i wonder if their mother will allow me to see them. i'm very shy and she's not exactly the greatest 'dumaashi", ma garateen?
:P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I better not hear about you conveniently visiting Addis next week, it's already too close for comfort :P

Tallaabo   

D.O.C;959308 wrote:
Inaar we have been expecting this and more. Not good news for mr tallaabo going to the mosque, expect more of him in spending his time here rather than going to the mosque.

Our mosque is very small and local so we are out of sight and out of danger inshaallah.