Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

I saw a fellow waryaa on the bus today. We gave each other the universal Somali nod and as he was coming to sit next to my seat I gave him a dirty look that scared him away to the front of the bus :D You see I'm not turning into unsocial Xaaji Xunjuf but I was too busy concentrating (I frown when I concentrate) trying to decide if I knew him or not. Wallahi he looked uncannily like a friend of mine it was freaky. In the end he got off early and got another bus lol :D

Haatu   

Alpha, as part of the efforts to save our language, I kindly request you to start using KKKK instead of LOOOL. As you see, all languages have their own way of signifying laughter online (the Arabs have hhhhhhh, the Japanese wwwww) so us Somalis must do our best to preserve ours and increase the use of Somali online. Thank you.

Haatu;959667 wrote:
Alpha, as part of the efforts to save our language, I kindly request you to start using
KKKK
instead of
LOOOL
. As you see, all languages have their own way of signifying laughter online (the Arabs have
hhhhhhh
, the Japanese
wwwww
) so us Somalis must do our best to preserve ours and increase the use of Somali online. Thank you.

Dear Mr. Haatu,

Thank you for your suggestion. At Alpha's thread we take all suggestions and ideas serious. As such, we've decided to present your idea to the management planning committee for consideration. Your thoughts and feedback is very important to us and we intend to seriously consider your suggestions.

Mrs. Jane Hargreaves,

PA to CEO

Haatu   

Saff, you're an oreo that's why. You don't do "Somali" things :P

Warsamaale/Apophis, fadlan isku noqda oo hal dood la yimaada waad na wareeriseen :D

Haatu;959666 wrote:
I saw a fellow waryaa on the bus today. We gave each other the universal Somali nod and
as he was coming to sit next to my seat I gave him a dirty look that scared him away to the front of the bus
:D
You see I'm not turning into unsocial Xaaji Xunjuf but I was too busy concentrating (I frown when I concentrate) trying to decide if I knew him or not. Wallahi he looked uncannily like a friend of mine it was freaky. In the end he got off early and got another bus lol

someone seemed scared, ma istidhi?

next time, do something ridiculous and you won't attract such weird people.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;959690 wrote:
Dear Mr. Haatu,

Thank you for your suggestion. At Alpha's thread we take all suggestions and ideas serious. As such, we've decided to present your idea to the management planning committee for consideration. Your thoughts and feedback is very important to us and we intend to seriously consider your suggestions.

Mrs. Jane Hargreaves,

PA to CEO

Mrs Jane,

I appreciate your swift reply but I would like to take a moment to draw your attention to the fact that your, the PA, and not the man himself is replying is very worrying to say the least. It is known the world over that secretaries or soulless, heartless creatures that are used by their bosses to reject all petitions they deem unworthy in a "respectable" manner, which I fear is the case hear. I kindly request of you to resend my request back to Mr Alpha once again as I'm sure he'll agree to it in the end.

Kind regards,

Haatu ina Sh Nuur

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;959695 wrote:
someone seemed scared, ma istidhi?

next time, do something ridiculous and you won't attract such weird people.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

To this moment I'm still wondering if he was Zack or not? :P

Saff, oo adna maxaa kaa shan iyo toban ah? :D

Haatu   

Oo waayo? There's nothing sweeter than a nice oreo dipped in milk :P

But you most definitely are too white for an average Somali. :D

Safferz   

Haatu;959703 wrote:
Oo waayo? There's nothing sweeter than a nice oreo dipped in milk
:P

But you most definitely are too white for an average Somali.

Yet I'm also more into race and blackness than most of you SOLers :mad: But I see your point, most Somali girls did not grow up wanting to be Brody Dalle lol.