Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

hi y'all.

jimco wanagsan oo wacaan.

several comments....

1. Saxil Supersonics lost against Badhan and i'm absolutely livid. i cannot begin to explain how pissed off i am with our shoddy performance. UNACCEPTABLE. we are now out of the tournament having lost two games now. worse, still....was my discovery that this tournament has 13 teams of 4 teams in 3 groups. that means there's an extra team. that is pathetic walahi.

2. one of my uncles from Cardiff came to see me today. i haven't seen the guy in almost 5 years. he's very spasticated and i'm SHOCKED (pronounced shoow-kee-id in the English spoken here) that.he claims not to have used wireless internet since the 26th of May...:P. he's being using Al's wireless internet all day and hasn't spoken nor asked about my affairs. him and his friend have been too busy planning late night rendezvous and liaisons of an illicit nature with the local gash. unfortunately, however, its been ruined by a funeral...LOOOOOOOOOOOL. (please be advised........ this is my own interpretation of events).

3. i went to visit my land earlier this afternoon. it was in an excellent condition and was very CLEARLY demarcated after the 'dispute'. i've reported this back to london and they are happy.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

the new maid at Al's residence is 'dangerously close' to being SACKED. she calls very late every night (usually after 11:30am)....... since starting to 'apparently' remind me to send the following day's adeeg / provisions via Zaad. this is very inappropriate, ruunti. i will have to speak to her immediately and explain that she's not to call before 1am. :P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz;959768 wrote:
Happy 200 pages Alpha
:D

thanks Saffz, inabti.

Re:song selected....i don't listen to nigger music. thanks nonetheless, though. :cool:

Safferz   

Ahh enjoy, this song was on the radio on my drive home this evening... here's to you and your new love :)

Safferz   

I'm a traveling (wo)man, moving through places, space and time, got a lot of things I got to do, but god willing I'm coming back to you (SOL)...