Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

Oz   

Looks like no one wants this ****** title

Chelsea certainly won't be winning anything this season, 3 home wins out of 9, absolute ****** joke.

I have no doubt Man Utd will sort it out after Christmas and win it again with Liverpool in 2nd and Arsenal in 3rd.

Oz   

It's a trend that is creeping Chelsea team. We show some interest in the first 15-20 mins then go to sleep until we finally realize it's the last 20 mins and the score is still 0-0 (or worse).

NGONGE   

Chelsea will fix it, saaxib. They have far too many good players who are yet to come back from injury. Plus, they're still punchdrunk from the loss of their formidable home record to Liverpool. Notice how they struggled ever since that defeat? :D

Fabregas   

OZ,

chelsea have 2 many central midfielders and the only real width they have is the two wing backs. Teams have clocked on 2 that and try to defend deep and cancel the two wing backs. Chelsea were at their best when they had Robeen and Duff on the sides. Though, I do suspect Scolari will get a an attacking right midfielder after missing on Robinho. Having said that, they still be around the top with Man U, who always have a good second half of the season.

Paul Ince sacked!

I am not surprised to be honest. There is so much pressure in the premiership these days, you need to move mountains to save your job. There was so much hype around his appointment, it was inevitable he would be sacked soon rather than later.

One thing is for certain though: Harry Redknapp is a saviour.

N.O.R.F   

Enjoy :D

CHANTS OF THE WEEK

"You're getting sacked in the morning!"

Wigan fans to Paul Ince after Blackburn's hammering at the JJB. Rovers fans then joined in! (David King, UK). Right chant -wrong day. Ed

"You're going down with the Woolworths!"

from Ebbsfleet fans to Weymouth during their 1-0 win. (Kevin, UK).

"You're not scary anymore."

Bristol Rovers fans singing away at a rather timid Milwall. (Phil, England).

"Dimitar Berbatov, took one look at City and he said **** ***!"

Sung by Man Utd fans at White Hart Lane to the tune of Jesus Christ Superstar. (Obi, UK).

"There's only two of us singing!"

Two Torquay fans at the Setanta Shield game away at Forest Green. Glad someone found some humour in the freezing cold. (Mike, England).

"He's Agent Zola, He's taking West Ham down."

Chelsea fans v Cluj, in preparation for the West Ham match, to the tune of I Love You Baby. (Craig Wilmann, UK).

"We're all going on a European Tour" and "You're all going on a Canvey Island tour!"

Spurs fans at West Ham. (Justin, England).

"How much was your taxi fare?"

Notts county fans to Morecambe's very tiny away support. (Gareth Jones, England).

STADIUM ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WEEK

"If you appear mashed, smashed or totally plastered you will not be allowed into tonight's game."

Heard on the tannoy outside the Wellington Phoenix versus Perth Glory A league match. (Charlie Lambert, New Zealand).

"To the linesman in front of the stand, your car has been stolen. Does anyone know the number for a cab firm?"

Announcement heard at Ilford FC. (Jack, England).

"Here are the latest scores in League One - not that they matter because we are top of the league!"

At Leicester v Southend. (Alison, UK).

Fabregas   

braaaaaaaaaaap

Liverpool to get annihilated today. I expect Ngone and crew to make some excuses about not having nuff midfield suppliers or something.

lgsp0074+arsenal-the-gunners-club-badge-

Thierry.   

Abu I expect my man Ade to get two today. I have realised every live Arsenal Game I have watched this season we have won I should be the new mascot.

N.O.R.F   

Adebayour certainly got two. Two yellow cards and a red :D

The ref was 100% correct in his decision.

Hope Everton do us a favour tomorrow but I think the previous draws against Stoke, Hammers and Hull will finally catch up with us.

Thierry.   

Lool come on saxiib that ref is a racist and hates Ade he was the guy that sent him off against Chelsea a couple of seasons ago. The game was rubbish apart from the two goals.

Norf the Sheffield boys are back from Kenya Inshallah I am going to meet them this week.

N.O.R.F   

^Igu salaan. They passed through here on transfer and we had a quick bite.

As for the game, you're right it wasn't great but Ade's antics were strange. Not a dirty player.

WingA   

i see, no wins for the top four this weekend, thats a good result for United and with 2 games to catch up on its gonna be real exciting..

this season, its United title and we'll make that 18th league without a doubt this season.. trust me, when we get back to our game and with little distractions.. its on.. i tell ya..

tevez-and-his-dummy.jpg

N.O.R.F   

If Ngonge and Nuune complain about that performance vs Bolton today then I would have to get colourful with my language. LFC did the biz from first minute to last. Insua is our new left back. Better than Aurelio and Dossena put together!

Top!