Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

Skipper   

If Benitez is sacked then rest assured that i will give up supporting liverpool for good.But Tom and Jerry dont have the balls to do such a thing. If Benitez goes then all the liverpool superstars will follow suit for instance mascherano, torres, reina, to name a few.

Oz   

Big game for the blues this weekend:

We beat them, we're back to third, simple as that.

We're capable, very capable, but you all know how good our record is at Villa park, and with all the goings on at the moment Villa are easily the favourites.

Guus's first game in charge and if he took any kind of notes yesterday he should know that 4-4-2 with Anelka playing off Drogba and Lampard feeding them both is the only way of scoring, hence us relying on our defence which if we're honest, is all over the place at the moment.

if formatted correctly, we should win 2-1. fingers crossed!!

ps: we need a win, come on you blues, do us all proud.

nuune   

^^^ seem is not the word yaa Norf, when Benitez said this "United is winning without even playing well", that is when he gave up completely.

It is gone sxb, they will need to fight for second auto place

N.O.R.F   

^I blame Rafa who has done his best to unsettle the team all season. The guy needs to stop always thinking about the next game and play his best team.

WingA   

Its all over this section boys.. United for the 18th league title and i can't wait to reach that milestone trust.. its been a long time coming..

United are looking good at all fronts.. I expect nothing less from the worlds finest club..

Bless..

NGONGE   

Norf, we will beat United when we play them. They are certain to draw a couple of games between now and the end of season. These two things I am very sure of. What I am not sure of is if we will win our next two games (against Sunderland and Borough). :D

nuune   

lol@Ngonge :D

I gave up on Lpool already ani, waa is dhiibey, and I do believe Chelsick will take second place and chase United rather than Lpool!!