Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

nuune   

With Liverpool being held by crazy Stock, just earning one point,

it is looking good in United and Chelsea game now, sloppy Chelsea losing 2 goals now with Vidic & Rooney scoring.

If it stays like that, it means Liverpool are still leaders in top table with 4 point clear of second place Chelsea.

PS: Always Liverpool gets rescued and relies on others to stay on top, this ain't good!!!!

United got two games in hand,if they win both(I doubt), it means they would be leading the table

Oz   

For the first time I enjoyed Chelsea being whooped nicely. Nuune forget it, Man u are gonna win the next three games and be at the top, tell rafa to stop the tantrums, Wha thaa...!

Ps: if they continue with this performance definately another red devil season.

N.O.R.F   

^Man Utd will be top before our game against Everton next Monday :(

Rafa is 'disturbed' is what Fergie said :D

Chelsea need to get rid of Scholari.

ps saw this game last week

_45351667_beckhamtackle_416.jpg

Oz   

^^ The game went to penalty shoot outs eh, how come milan couldn't take them down?

# Roma vs Ac-milan is on.

Fabregas   

scolari will be sacked and the chelse players are babies, it seems like they dont respect anyone but Mourinho. Plus, their players are getting a bit old.

Oz   

15:00 Blackburn Rovers v Newcastle United Ewood Park

15:00 UK Bolton Wanderers v Manchester United Reebok Stadium

15:00 UK Chelsea v Stoke City Stamford Bridge

15:00 UK Manchester City v Wigan Athletic City of Manchester Stadium

15:00 UK Sunderland v Aston Villa Stadium of Light

15:00 UK West Bromwich Albion v Middlesbrough The Hawthorns

17:30 UK Hull City v Arsenal Kingston Communications Stadium

Liverpool vs everton monday. Arsenal are back for some revenge 3199528758_99a2438edc.jpg?v=0

Barcelona vs Doportivo la coruna this weekend.

Big news of the week is Kaka is in talks with Manchester City for 500,000 pounds a week.

I could see City pulling this off

N.O.R.F   

^£95m for one player (Kaka) is just too much. They need a better defence before they go all out on top class strikers.

Big weekend!

One English manager commented as follows in relation to the money on offer for Kaka, "A demonstration of bottomless wealth". And that is sadly what the Arab petrol dollars are. It is shameless *********.

Why more than double the world record? I swear Al-Qaeda should target these people than West. blow up their ****** palaces and send them back to the desert and their camels. Ba$tards!

WingA   

Well, well.. i haven't been around here for some time and look at the tables lads.. United sitting nicely on top with a game in hand.. wow.. i don't think United have gone into 5th gear yet.. i feel sorry for the rest not just Liverpool but the whole league, champions league, FA Cup and the Carling Cup..

Imagine winning five cups this year, Impossible is Nothing.. i once heard..

bless..

nuune   

Aston Villa rocking, in third place now.

Tonight Liverpool faces Wigan tonight, Keane i back after rumours

Am more concerned about finishing top in the Fantasy league then care about who wins the the real league.

Like last night i was happy when Vidic scored then saddened when Ronaldo scored twice, even a United was not he happy he scored cause the points it will gives to others.

I think United will win the league hands down ( sorry Lpool folks looks it will be a long 20 year wait + and not mention United will equal your league wins record)

as for 2night am hoping Chelsea lose 3-2 with Lampard scoring both goals, Van Persea getting a red with Jageliak scoring a hat-trick and Gelicy also getting a hand full of goals.