Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

BOB   

We huffed and puffed without ever being any threat to Man Utd whatsoever which in all honesty has been Arsenal's story through out the season and that should prove to all Gooners that we are SIMPLY inferior to them.

Newcastle are currently losing to Fulham 1-0 and they went 1 man down as well...Bassong is sent off after professional foul on Camara...that useless Camara suddenly decides to have the game of his life...he also scored the goal. :mad: :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

^^ Kamara has been injured since last summer whist on international duty in the african nations with serious knee injury and he's finally fit and firing.. he got two goals last week too..

Feels good to be champions again.. let it flow..

BOB   

it seems Newcastle are indeed going down after all...I have never seen a team with so many rubbish players than them, basically the entire team is USELESS, they can’t defend and can’t score either, Martins misses too many chances more than Adebayor or anybody else in the Premier League and Owen can’t even make a simple pass without falling over…as much as I like their fans and I do feel sorry for them…they are just not good enough but the funnies thing of all is the wages they pay all these rubbish players. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

I'm glad they've gone down. They won't be taking up all the radio and tv football debates now. Maybe some deserving teams can get some recognition.

Fulham have done well and so have Wigan and Spurs.

86 points

only 2 losses

double over Man Utd and Chelsea

scored the most

best goal difference

but 7 draws at home lost us the title :mad:

maybe next year

Fabregas   

@Bob;

Newcastle sacked a manager who got to llth in the table because he wasn't a mythical geordie and he a thing for the long ball. Now they are done, they fully deserve it.They should get managers on creditinials, not whether they were footballing or legend fan sentiment. For sure, Allardyce would have kept them up.