Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

Paragon   

Just dropped in to say 'Go Hammers!' :D

4 - 0! That's go'a deserve a rounda applause, wouldn't it?

Blowing bubles, pretty bubles in the air, they fly so high, they reach the sky .... smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ It was 4-1, saaxib. Zola is taking you DOWN. icon_razz.gif

Liverpool ALWAYS beat Bolton, Norf. Nothing to write home about. The only thing you could say is so far so good. Still, United won their game and should they win their two games in hand they'll only be ONE POINT behind. I don't get much comfort from that whilst knowing that Liverpool (as they always do) will slip up again. :(

Paragon   

^Ah, thanks for the correction. Success must've corrupted my good sense of calculation.

Anyway, we're winning and Zola is a 'darling' to Hammers fans. For now :D .

NGONGE   

5-1 againt the Toon. Maybe I should start to believe a little. Still, with Liverpool it's squeeky bum time all season long. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Still missing chances though. But I will not complain. There is hope yet. United and Chelsea are playing each other on the 10 of Jan. All we have to do is keep winning.

nuune   

Chelsea just went up 2-1 against Fulham.

With top with only one point clear, that is not enough, Liverpool needs to show smashing stuff,

so far their last two games wasn't that bad at all!

nuune   

It is 2-2 for Chelsea and Fulham :D

last minute crackin by Fulham.

I was expecting them to score, was waiting for it runti.

Thanks to Fulham

Fabregas   

Stop being a bore, ngonge. Like a true football fan, Norf wants to believe, hope, dream; but he wants you and Nuune to join in the chorus too. Come one, Liverpool wey duushay, stop holding back. :D

NGONGE   

^^ After today's results I am tempted to stick my neck out and proclaim that we'll win the darn thing. We needed a result like that one to believe, saaxib. :D

Walk on, walk on....

Oz   

We're one point up after 20 games this season compared to last and it will probably be enough with 80 points or slightly less to win the league title. So we're still in the title race. :D

I wont throw the towel yet, but I also feel the same anguish of seeing our team loosing points which we never used to till not so long ago. And whats appalling is the manner we leak the goals. Fulham had two chances in the whole match and they took both of them. Scolari knows what style he wants to play but he doesn't have all the players that fits perfectly into his style. Therefore we look lost at times, because some players can't deliver what is needed to get the best out of his tactics. Hopefully he gets rid of Malouda and Kalou.

It will take one important game with a win to get the team spirit back: that game is away to Man United. We will have John Terry and Ricky back as centre backs. We will have a fitter Drogba and perhaps a J Cole eager to prove he can decide a United game again.

Three points behind but one thing I believe form is temporary but Class is permanent, and I think Chelsea's class will show through, maybe not necessarily towards a title but this kind of form most certainly cant last forever given the fact that we have been partially unlucky in some of these games as well.

Congrats Red Army you guys have the spirit and all your players are back from injuries.