Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

NGONGE   

Of course it does, Norf. I don't want to get bored as I watch them play. To be honest, I am not even that excited about wathcing play these days.

N.O.R.F   

^Why over exert when they can win in 2nd gear? I suppose Rafa is Rafa. He has them playing like Valencia did when he was in charge and they won the league and Eufa cup.

BG, don't worry saxib. You will lose to a lesser team next week.

WingA   

Looks like its one point out of nine from the first round of matches with the top four. The results were not good enough but its football and now we have to re-group to come back better then saturday..

Oz   

^^ That Rafael sensation should replace G.nevile and Wes brown, the kid needs more games~he could be one of the best left backs in the years to come.

Blues are back on top spot. We should be able to maintain that position and in three weeks we facing Man-U, Winger your next three games will determine if you guys are in the title race.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

BG, don't worry saxib. You will lose to a lesser team next week.

:D

Arsenal got another footballing lesson by the Villa today. It should have been more than 2-0.

Fabregas   

Dear Arsenal,

Being the SOmali gloryhunter I am, sadly our relationship is over. I am officially dumping you for a team with more money: Man City.

Good Bye.

Norf, I heard he played Bendter upfront on his own and left Adebayor on the bench. Manz losing the plot!

NGONGE   

Liverpool still needing ten chances to score one goal. They're as wasteful as Arsenal at times.

If (or when) Man U get their act together, I think they're going to win it again. Well, not unless Rafa sends his strikers on some serious shooting practice.

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. 5-0? Who is going to score the goals? I reckon Rafa should loosen things a little and ask the team to just go out and express themselves. All this 'compact compact' rubbish is stifling the team.

nuune   

^^ If only dat kid Keano would have taken his chances, da guy screwes his chances everytime, wuu iska bood boodaa un sidii fiidmeer, ala maxaan nacey kan, waan iska dhax arkey.

NGONGE   

^^ So does 'Stevie G', Torres, Levia and Babbel. Did you see how many easy chances they wasted on Saturday? It was a joke ninyaho.

nuune   

^^ lol, they surely missed him.

Wenger taatikada ayaa ka dhicistey sanadkan, cayaalka xaafada uu meesha iskugu keenay :D