Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Abtigiis - a proud father today

uchi   

Abtigiis;840307 wrote:
Uchi, u have to be negative even on a day like this?????????????????

lol was joking A&T. They are lucky kids ~ you deserve to be proud :)

Congratulations Abtigiis. Waxaan sadexdoodaba u rajeeynaya Cag dheer, Cimri dheer, iyo Cilmi xeel dheer.;)

dee koonfurta somalia alaabtan baa la bixin jiray markuu arday afloxo, reer og.denia ma garanayo wax la bixiyo.;)

Bun_Cambuulo.jpg

Cara.   

Are these the kids from bahda yar? I know the others must be well past school-age, Abtigiis. The oldest already rents cars without having to pay extra insurance :P

Abtigiis   

Cara.;840572 wrote:
Are these the kids from bahda yar? I know the others must be well past school-age, Abtigiis. The oldest already rents cars without having to pay extra insurance
:P

The only good thing about this post of Cara is that she is alive and around. It pleases me cara is finally back. For all my other tendacies, i am staunly against bah yar bah weyn thing! I am a fan of divorce if things do not work. In this modern age, there is no room for half-dad, half-husband.

Cara.   

Howdy Abtigiis. I just got the sudden urge to check out my old haunts this fine Sunday morning.

So have you finally sown all your wild oats?

Congrats Abtigiis :D

Just remember this not a race this is a marathon in other words what i'm trying to say is I hope they keep being on this pace until they graduate because it can go either way. Kids who do well early can change to performing less when they get older as their subjects become more difficult and vice versa for kids who are poorly early can excel when they get older. The key is being consistent with your performance that's why I said this is not a race but a marathon. I'm just saying.

raula   

Congrats Abtigiis! All the best Insha-allah to the kids.

Moonlight-mandhow armu odeyga wadnaha fariista cuntadaa salida badan..instead Masago/mesego haloo tumo!