Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Abtigiis - a proud father today

Somalia;840161 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is coded language
50px-4967037.png
, but congratulations.

ye coded to commanders on ground,"we coming in 4 fronts to kismayo,the one with"B" laging behind,stuck in the mud".

show ninkan inla joogaaba waa commander in chief.

Abtigiis   

Thanks a million dear Malika. Kids doing well in school is banal but is the context in my case that makes it special.

Damn!! Didn't know code-breakers are here!! :D bura getting close indeed.

Somalia   

So Abtigiis you are really a dad, an old man.. I always believed this was just for fun. shock.gif

I hope they become successful inshallah, I want to make a few before I reach 25. :cool:

Somalia   

burahadeer;840212 wrote:
ye coded to commanders on ground,"we coming in 4 fronts to kismayo,the one with"B" laging behind,stuck in the mud".

show ninkan inla joogaaba waa commander in chief.

With Abtigiis you never know, he may just have had word of movements in those regions :D

Wadani   

Not surprised in the least at your children's success in school, considering that intelligence is predominantly an inherited trait;). May Allah bless them, amiin.

abtigiis congratulations on both fronts...the family & the showdown with Gandi.

@somalia ..waar halka iskuma taagayo,xeebtu soo raacayaa..:D

Blessed   

MashaAllah, Ilma Abtigiis, guul iyo barakadeed, InshaAlah. Well done, Aabuha wanaagsan waa lama huraan. :)

Carafaat   

Kudos to Abtigiis and all fathers. Next week waa Fathers Day. There should be a song for fathers, how we appreciate their love and support.They are an undervalued lot while their support means much to us.

Abtigiis   

I must use oppotunity to thank SOL which allows me to sit at home and socialize. I do not miss much of what is going out in town or elsewhere. Online friends make up for real ones who you could not meet due to family/work committments. Although i am changing and starting to hang outside more these last months. Sitting at home allows you to follow what the children are doing, shape their attitudes and thinking, and create attachment. Plus reading and reflecting. There is little value in getting out if you ask me.

Maaddeey   

:D

LIke Father like Son aa la yiri. Waxaan rajeynayaa inaysan kaa raacin sifada aad halkan (Sol) ku caan baxday!. Congratulations, any way.

Juxa   

Congratulations to ilmo-abtigiis and THEIR MOTHER! may allah bless you dhankastaba, guul, guul indeed

i am off to tell kuwan habaryarta u ahaa ilma adeeradiin A+ bey keeneen adinkana fish iyo jibs baad cuneysaan:)