Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Abtigiis - a proud father today

Abtigiis   

I am really, really happy today. The kids are making me proud. Three of them in different classes all recorded a magnificient A*, in sum and in each subject.

Well, the fourth one, my favourite Zidane, is too playful and fun-loving to reach there but got a decent B. He improved a lot from last semister. The investment is justified. All he needs is to get more focused and serious.

Waa mahad Alle maanta waa ayaan!!

Abtigiis   

Congra waan kaa qaaday; coded message ma garan! I am in a celebratory mode. There is a lot klof history behind this story that makes me hapy. You can imagine these are surmounted challenges. But this isn't anything, the road is long and the war is not yet won! It is a small battle victory.

Abtigiis   

Wyre, ... Or secular warriors who protect the somali race from the evil of religious extremism and intolerance!! :D

Chubacka, mahadsanid walaal. I am! And they had promises made which probably motivated them to perform so well. They will have a lot of fun.

Congrats to you bro, at least your hard work paid off. Excellent and well done to the Kids

It seems you are not a reckless and inconsiderate a father as you otherwise portray on SOL.

Abtigiis   

Qandal - mahadsanid brother. I left the school compound barely 45 min ago and heading home. I wrote this thread with so many emotikns inside me. Reerahayagu they say caruurtuu ku waashay; meel kasta wuu is sab wadaa, but missing them for one day is unthinkable. I have turned don many lucrative jobs because they would have meant i leave my kids behind. I rather remain poor than leave the kids yearning for fathers lov and attention. I get the reward through their reciprocal love.

NGONGE   

I can vouch for the "taking them everywhere comment". Three times he phoned me and three times he kept stopping the conversation to have a word with the noise behind him. Heh.

Well done to the kids. Of course, I reckon A&T is overplaying his part in this though. Most of it is probably down to the kids and their mother anyway. :P

wyre   

Mayee Dalxiis U Keen Xoogahay Ilbaxna Hanoqdaan Oo Diinta Wax Haka Yara Bartaane Bilooyinka Ey Joogaan, Adigana Dembiga Badan Ee Aad Wadaadada Ka Galeyso Aad Iska Meyrtide :D

Coofle   

Waynaada oo Waraaba Duq ah dabada Jiid jiida dheh....;)

Allaha kuu barakeeyo, Straight A+ till University..... Caruur aad aabahood tahay wax kale laga filan maayo, Mida kale dadka Ooga dageenku haday waxbarashada u soo jeestaan waa Mucjiso...

Abtigiis Aabo Aabaw ayaad na qaadsiin rabtaa....

Malika   

Masha'allah, Masha'allah A&T, May Allah continue blessing them. For those of us whom know you a tad bit more, arent suprised - so kudos to you.

Well done to them!