Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A New Dark Leaf on Faroole's Dour History

Abtigiis   

Xata xinn????

Ileen fiqi ..... I concede Ngonge is right: clan is everything!!!

Ninka waxaas ku hadlay maanto dhan hiil baan ka dhowrayey oo caruurtatan ransom ta lagu koriyey buu kaa qabqaban baa la haa!!

Muruqyadii gahayr baan lahaa waad ku meelmariye,

Allahayoow ba faadumo sideen ugu muraad seegay

uchi   

^ hahaha, poor A&T...you still have me as a friend, I haven't completely forsaken you~

Haatu   

Abtigiis, Xiin's problem is as you said.

A while ago when the former warlords were making all the noise in Xamar, he called them spoilers and kept reiterating that the constitution will get passed no matter what they say.

But as soon as Faroole starts to go against the constitution and in effect becomes a "spoiler", Xiin refuses to label him as such and busies himself with the preparation of excuses for Faroole's next blunder.

For some, clan is indeed everything.

Abtigiis   

Haatu, on the evidence of what i see in this thread, i will be lying if i say i do not agree with your verdict on the horseman! Actually, i was 100% positive Xinn will support me on this. But as they say surprises are the spice of our life and i learn from this shocking episode.

I feel for Ayoub: owner of a mind devoured by trivial clan self-aggrandizment!

Aw Tusbaxle is a dear friend, I know when he is in need of support, when he is serious on any given subject, when he is angry , and when he is in love. He is not even half serious with this write up of his.

Haatu, sun buu cabbay ayyaamahan ,he has been bought with the bogus clan federalism nonse

Abtigiis   

Xinn,

I am very, very serious. Will it help you if i tell you i heard Faroole speaking on the phone with some diplomats?! Just yesterday! Or that i can tell you what he is drinking in this hour and minute? The man is trying to spoil the journey towards lasting political solution in the south. Period. A week ago you were raging and saying those who are against the constitution must be punished. Now you are sober even when you know the Addis meeting spells doom for the process. What has changed?

Barely two weeks after i hosted an MJ delegation led by an Isin and senior politicians i will not name here, and developed such a high regard for this humorous and civilized community i have always misunderstood (on the political front), one of their men who i regard highly - xinnfanin, lets me down with this blatantly clannish indifference. It is a anticlimax of sort for my heart!

AYOUB   

Abtigiis;831554 wrote:
owner of a mind devoured by trivial clan self-aggrandizment!

Which A&T said that? :) Someone help me coz I'm struggling to figure out where clan comes in to this.

Abtigiis   

What flag are you wearing? Whose flag is it?

Also, isn't not really bizzare both you and Xinn, with radically different and opposing priorities in somalia, would both agree Faroole's latest manouvers are not worrying?

AYOUB   

Stop being paranoid saaxib, it's only Somaliland's flag on my avatar. :) You were saying...

Haatu   

xiinfaniin;831556 wrote:
Haatu, sun buu cabbay ayyaamahan ,he has been bought with the bogus clan federalism nonse

Sxb joking aside, when Xamar's siyaasiyiin were labelled spoilers, you agreed with me. When Faroole blatanly obstructs geedi socodka nabadda you turn a blind eye. Maxaa dhacay?

I am disappointed. I thought you were above this.

For the short period I have been here , I can say I have learned a great deal of Somali Policitngs !!!! I found Puntland community , ciroole iyo caruurba to blindly agree to their leaders of whatever decision they make , I think that is not good quality .;........jst an observation !

Can the real puntlander standup and label Farooole as spoiler ? Mise anku maba naqabato?

^^Ulul amri weeye Puntland leaders , Macalinka :D , self style generals and professors in the caliber of Indha Cadde and Yalaxow maaha

In a serious note, I don't quite understand the fuss here, the road map is a necessary process that needs be supported. Draft constitution is also a critical component that needs to be supported. Faroole send his elders early on in teh process when many communities were protesting and wailing about the process. When he got a copy of the draft he reveiwed, gave feedback and demanded changes with respect to resource sharing, federalism structure etc. The meeting in Adis is part of three meetings that will assess the status of the roadmap process, the second one will be in Turkey , and third (and last) will be in Rome some time in July.

I know Puntland is depicted as the elephant in the room, but it need not be.

Abtigiis, anaa ku update garaynayaa , meel cidla ah baad jafaysaa :D, sidaad moodday xaalku maaha

Yunis   

^^Classic Xiin. prolific spinner - didn't even bother addressing the charges - Instead dances around it. for weeks, there was none stop bombardment here of Xiin of those backward Xamar politicians as 'spoilers' as the ussual mindless lot.

apparently this label doesn't fit to Mr Finger when he did the same thing as they have done.

Walee 'fiqi tolkii kama jano tago'.....

^^Yunis, I am sorry to disappoint you but I do not believe Faroole is spoiler. Alas, how could he be when he in fact is one of the principle authors of Garoowe Principles? As for the meaningless digs of fiqi and tol stuff, I believe many times before and I will say it now: these emotional driven slogans does little to affect or change who xiin really is.

Conspiracy theories that state Faroole is more closer to Ethiopia than other Somali stakeholders are neither here nor there awoowe.

Somalia   

Haatu;831546 wrote:
Abtigiis, Xiin's problem is as you said.

A while ago when the former warlords were making all the noise in Xamar, he called them spoilers and kept reiterating that the constitution will get passed no matter what they say.

But as soon as Faroole starts to go against the constitution and in effect becomes a "spoiler", Xiin refuses to label him as such and busies himself with the preparation of excuses for Faroole's next blunder.

For some, clan is indeed everything.

Faroole rejected articles in the constitution, he never rejected the constitution outright which the spoilers did, an action they took by the way without even reading it. The two are not comparable.

The Puntland government stated that this article violated the federal system and requested this article be removed until member states negotiate on the issue of natural resources. Officials in Puntland say before a constitution could be signed articles like these need to be clarified.

Another article in question was the Number of People's Assembly article 88: “A specific law shall define the procedure to come up with the final number of members of the People’s Assembly.”

This article breaks the previous agreements signed in Garowe and Mogadishu which sets the number of the People's Assembly, also called the Lower House, to 225 MPs.

In the Somalia draft constitution paragraph 2, in article 113 says, that a presidential candidate must relinquish his foreign nationality prior to standing election. Over 20 years of civil war in Somalia has forced many Somalis to flee their native land and live as Diaspora. Analysts say that a large amount of Diaspora are involved in Somali politics and hold key positions. The Puntland government requested the removal of that paragraph.

http://www.garoweonline.com/artman2/publish/Somalia_27/Confusing_articles_in_Somalia_draft_constitution.shtml