Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A New Dark Leaf on Faroole's Dour History

What is A&T talking about? I thought the man reformed and changed, after his support of the Kenyan invasion, his celebrations of the Ethiopian presence in Bay, Bakool and Hiiraan. Mase he reverted back to his old ways when supposedly a man from Puntland visited Addis Ababa. Markaasaa Ethiopianka lanacaayoo inay qurun yihiin lasheegaayoo, wadaninimo iyo Somalino gashaayoo, inay Puntlandes-ka yihiin traitors and treason galeen la akhriyaa oo si qiiro jabaan kujirto meel kasta loogu soo qoraa, heh?

Its a pattern, lessons of the past revisited, its the same tone the same writing style of three or 4 years ago.

Abtigiis   

Cheap spin! It is not about Addis Ababa or the venue, it is about Faroole, the primitive politician who is holding a whole nation hostage to his endless craving for sybaritic lifestyle!

The writing style and the arguments cannot progress if Puntland does not outgrow its filthy tactics of trying to get undeserved political share in Somalia through sellout politics.

Mario B   

Puntland is a failed state of Somalia, this entity doesn't pay Federal tax, does not contribute to the SNA, has failed to combat piracy, peddles kinship politics that is poisoning the rest of the country, failed to protect it's prominent citizens from gangland murder and assassinations, has an army that is equivalent to a presidential guard, threaten to cede every other day, likes to delegate it's responsibilities to the enemy of Somali people...I could go on and on, and all this because of a myopic leadership in Garawe.

^Adigu rag baa ishayee meesha kadhaxbax.

Abtigiis, I expected from you nothing more than the usual nonsense. At times what a great nationalist you become, bwahahahha :D

I even admire it and salute your Somalinimo :D

Mario B   

Qandalawi, brother, A&T would make a great nationalist if he finds consistency but I believe he is on the right track. Next time he pops up in Hargeisa he needs to find himself a unionist mamacita from beesha dhexe! :D

Somalia   

uchi;831895 wrote:
Please A&T...your point is?

I don't like Puntland, I don't like Farole?

He doesn't like Puntland nor its policies, this isn't about Faroole, its about Puntland policies towards the south cause any other leader would have taken the same route. But he's all over the place, first he posts as if the venue shows treachery on the part of Faroole but now he says it's just Faroole. If he highlighted other things regarding Puntland policies like what can be perceived as "political greed" he'd have a point. He's telling you as a Puntlander to please back off and give others a chance in this thing we call the political arena. :(

Abtigiis   

Caruurtii ma soo toostay? Away king na? Waryaada do your homework, you have exams on monday! :D sheekadani way idinka wayn tahay. Kan I'nimadu ay wax wayn la tahay ee Ayoub ah anagoi isjiid jiidanaa dhaanta inta Xinn imanayo.

Haatu   

Was just watching a clip.from the debates in muqdisho. One man stood up and told it how it was. He said federaal dooni meyno waa wax nalagu xukumey maananna dooran. He received a round of applause. Federaal dooni meyno!

ElPunto   

^Whoever wants to be ruled from Xamar let them - whoever wants to retain autonomy and manage their own affairs within the larger country - let them. Wax la isku wareeriyo majirto.

Faroole isn't the only spoiler. I wonder what merits special attention on him. Why is there somalinimo and wadaninimo expected from him when no one else has shown any? It doesn't matter anyway - this constitution will get passed.

Haatu   

^they don't want the old highly centralized system but a decentralized system. It's a shame that certain sections of the somali population want to force their own ways of governance on others because they like the status quo, and when they're told ma rabno, they throw a strop.

ElPunto   

^What is being forced on whom? Faroole and PL have stated what powers they would like to retain as part of a federal Somalia. Those powers would also accrue to other federal states within Somalia. What they 'get' everyone else will get so I don't understand this force business and claims about unfairness and 'shame'.

BTW - ciddi Xamar wili rabto in totally laga mamula after everything - ayaday jirta. Those folks can have that if they still want while allowing other regions more autonomy.

Mario B   

El Punto, have you read the Puntland constitution? Or could you just tell us what powers they would like to retain and then we can discuss whether it's wise or not!