Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A New Dark Leaf on Faroole's Dour History

Abtigis raised some excellent points faroole is undermining the end of the transition period but thats not all. Faroole wants the constitutional conference to be held in Ethiopia ,because he feels he cant raise his points in Mogadisho the capital of Somalia.This is all about securing his clan objectives turning Somalia into an organization of member states, he considers the garowe principles as if they are a holy scripture.

Others who are calling faroole a reasonable man i say he is worse than sheikh Indho cade and those who rejected the constitution before him.Problem with the former taxi driver faroole is he only speaks for his clan state but you never see him talking about what is good for Somalia the only time he mentions Somalia is when he deliberately wants to turn it into lose weak federal states,he believes zenewi can help him with that.

Faroole the leader of the criminal entity in Garowe thinks he can threaten the TFG government if things don't go his way this is unacceptable. Faroole and his crew were the one calling the loudest for the arrest of many influential Mogadishu politicians the likes of xaaji Muuse suudi general indhocade Professor geedi and many others, and thats if they even asked questions about the whole constitutional process, why are they singing a different tune all of a sudden?

Yunis   

xiinfaniin;831681 wrote:
^^Yunis, I am sorry to disappoint you but I do not believe Faroole is spoiler. Alas, how could he be when he in fact is one of the principle authors of Garoowe Principles? As for the meaningless digs of fiqi and tol stuff, I believe many times before and I will say it now: these emotional driven slogans does little to affect or change who xiin really is.

Conspiracy theories that state Faroole is more closer to Ethiopia than other Somali stakeholders are neither here nor there awoowe.

^^

Any objective observer of this thread would conclude this thread made you stoop to the level of Mr Finger minions by forming a perfect line with them ;). and as a consequences of your vigorous attack on the 'spoilers' one has to be cautious to believe your lack of self restrain on other politicians, especially when Faroole hasn't spoken yet ;), until you reconcile the two...

Anyways what is with the pre-plan Addis stuff? you are pushing now - The road to August was always thru Rome and Istanbul - so what is this 3rd front in Addis Assembly pre-plan? can any one point to the source that Addis was in the works - or this is a case of folks reshaping facts to justify Mr finger's wishes, since he called for it.

^^'stoop the level ...' ?

Really?

Adeer I gave you the information I had on Adis , Istanbul and Rome. Differences between federalism proponents and centralists are real and cannot, I am afraid, be settled in this thread. I think your frustration with Faroole is less to do with his Adis visit , and more about his views on federalism :D .

ps. on the matter of spoilers and who qualifies the label , I told you I don't view Faroole as a spoiler. For Allahs sake I cannot equate Faroole , a legitimate leader of a large region of Somalia with Indhacadde , a known Isbaaro profiteer, and Yalaxow , a Mogadishu warlord whose wicked and destructive deeds are still raw and visible in Mogadishu.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;831745 wrote:
Dee sheekada fahma dadoow ''spoilers'' are reer Mogadishu, iyagay ka degi weyse somalia.. Faroole waa nin madax

Sarcastic or not, I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you very much.

oba hiloowlow;831745 wrote:
Dee sheekada fahma dadoow ''spoilers'' are reer Mogadishu, iyagay ka degi weyse somalia.. Faroole waa nin madax

Caqligaas bay raban inay umad ka dhadhiciyaan:D

^^

Aniga ciyaalkan yari shaqadeyda maha waxey dhahaayan like raggii sida xiin oo kale filaan waa bay igu noqotay, shalay bey dad dhahaayeen spoilers weeye, faroolena marku kaso horjeestay dastuurka wey ka aamuusen, weji gabax ay igu noqotay walahi

oba hiloowlow;831749 wrote:
^^

Aniga ciyaalkan yari shaqadeyda maha waxey dhahaayan like raggii sida xiin oo kale filaan waa bay igu noqotay, shalay bey dad dhahaayeen spoilers weeye, faroolena marku kaso horjeestay dastuurka wey ka aamuusen, weji gabax ay igu noqotay walahi

Waxay ku odhan doonaan faroole fara taag ba odayaal reerkisa ku magacawdeen madaxweyne Qabil marka isagu ma qaldami karo laakin xildhibaano reer Mogadisho haday wax diidaan wa spoilers qas wadayaal diidan hormarka Somalia caqliga halkee laga dheela.

^^

hadaladaas daacad iney ka ahaadaan baa xaajiyow wacnaan laheyd laakin xoga isku *** baa ka muuqatoo, adiguba siilaanyo hadii fal ceynkaas la imaan ahaa waad taageeri lahayd. Runta in laysu sheego weeye

Somalia   

History refreshed.

1991-1995, internal moryaan violence.

1995-2004, moryaan warlords roaming the streets of South Somalia.

2004-present, TFG (current government) and Somalia held back by moryaanimo in the form of a mindset similar to that of Drug dealer indhacade.. And then when Faroole speaks out which he should have, AFTER reading the article and rejecting articles but not the constitution, bear in mind, AFTER reading it, he's wrong. I wonder why the ones who didn't read it, say moryaan politicians including Indhacade were not spoilers.

Qofka bina adanku wa inu cadalaada tageero oo u xaqa eego Somali cadalaad bay isu diidayaan dhibku halkaasu ka imanaya qolyaha reer budhlayn waxay leeyihin anagu waxbaba ma qaladno boowe dastuurka laakin anagu wanu diidi karnta yacni , veto power baanu leenahay dadka reer Mogadisho haday hadlaan wa qaswadayaal diidan in dawladu kumeel gaadh ka gudubto. Dadku wa inay is aminan oo cadalaada tageeran laakin qofku hadu Madaxweynihisa qabil indho la aan ku tageero dee dadku qadaan mayaan.

Somalia   

I didn't troll, I merely portrayed how the rest of the world views south Somalia and how you ruined peace time and time again, dragging down the name Somalia countless times. Don't lecture me as a person from Puntland with anything regarding peace whether it is in a sarcastic form or not.