Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A New Dark Leaf on Faroole's Dour History

Somalia   

I like Faroole's foreign policy, his agenda in dealing with the national interests of Puntland, and the regional interests of the Somali federation. However on the domestic front, he has utterly failed and will be replaced soon.

Professor Abtigiis,

You have every right to despise Faroole or even hate him , but one must appreciate when one sees a man of principle. Faroole believes Federalism is the right course for Somalia and he articulates whys. In this conflict, he did not take an unreasonable position. Just like a good politician he saw an opening and cleverly sized it. If that is a crime so be it awoowe...Hassan Sheekh committed an unforced error , and he seems to be oblivious about his slip on Kismayo.

Your take on Puntland's internal politicking is nothing more than a marfish talk ; Faroole embraced intellectuals, not expelled them. On the domestic front, he is on the right course (on the big scheme of things).

Baashi   

Abtigiis;958884 wrote:
We cannot run away from correct principles just because a bad man has embraced them. However,
Faroole wants endless center-region conflict
. That cannot and must not be granted. If President Hassan plays his cards well,
Faroole will be exposed for the dangerous sell out he is

Fellas hold your horses: we might learn from our resident poet. Awoowe elaborate the two claims above [in bold].

1. Faroole has interest in, and desires to see, unstable Somalia stuck with perpetual and endless center-region conflict.

2. Faroole is a dangerous spy for the enemies of the state and a sell out deserving to be exposed for the high crimes he is engaged in.

Hefty charges I must admit :) uttered by SOL resident poet -- one of the most beloved SOL nomad :)

Awoowe fill us in.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;958883 wrote:
lol@ Carafaat. I thought you called Ahmed Madoobe a warlord that need to be shunned away , and should never be dignified with a presidential audience
:D

m. Ahmed Madobe is not the issue here nor his background as warlord. Many Somali politicians had a previous careers in warlordism. The issue is the Kenyan agenda, the process of the Jubbaland trajectory, Puntlands agenda for clan federalism for Somalia, the non-involvement of the central government and the following the right procedures as mandated in the constitution.

uchi   

Do not hold your breath Bashi, I think Abtigis or a friend of his was refused a job position somewhere in puntland, perhaps a contract?

Nobody in their right mind can write such disgusting, obscene and offensive language for no aparent reason.

uchi;959072 wrote:
Do not hold your breath Bashi, I think Abtigis or a friend of his was refused a job position somewhere in puntland, perhaps a contract?

Nobody in their right mind can write such disgusting, obscene and offensive language for no aparent reason.

Abtigiis is a neoGANDAAL who bites the hand that is feeding him. shameeee.

Abtigiis is well versed on the deceit and political dishonesty of the Pirates.Not that long ago Faroole called his people,, people who only mastered the Somali language but not ethnic Somalis persay, let alone sharing the big tent with them:D

Abtigiis   

1- Ok, let us first dispense with the pest that is uchi who undresses every time a story about Faroole is stated in this forum. Young man, go and check your facts before you defend you errant father. The whole kitchen contract thing has been a big spectacle three weeks ago. And know this: I will not need Faroole's endorsement or approval for any job. The day I need that your will hear the obituary for me in this forum.

2- Moonlight, which hand fed me? As far as I can remember, a pirate NEVER bought me a couple of tea in my ENTIRE life, let alone feed me.

3- Dear Baashe, yes, Faroole wants an endless center-region acrimony because his version of Federalism is secession without the name. Faroole hates the H clan in Mogadishu intensely. His cooperation with Mogadishu is a factor of whether a Puntlander has the top post in the Federal Government. I recall when Farmaajo was removed and Abdiweli came in, he said "hadda Federalka xidheedhkeenu waa fiican yahay", implying inagii baa nimid. He cannot and will not play a positive role in the efforts to revive the Somalia State. The "respect for constitution" is a hogwash that has helped him mask his identity and true intentions for now. Luckily for him, the likes of President Hassan and HAG with misguided the "center controls everything" mindset are helping him confuse people. Secondly, Faroole has been running to Addis Ababa and Jigjiga to seek succor against national leaders in Mogadishu, even when the national leaders (such as Sheikh Sharif) were very accommodative of his demands. Now, it is the turn of Nairobi, and whether we like it or not, what happened in Nairobi - with block politicians taking their grievances to Uhuru Kenyatta and relishing in his assumed benediction, is a sickening sight. Any Somali should be ashamed of what happened. However, I do realize that this time around Faroole can rightly claim that it is President Hassan who outsourced the solutions to and problems of Kismaayo to IGAD and regional neighbours, hoping to suppress the legitimate concerns of his own people through the borrowed political, diplomatic and (if he can get it) military might of Kenya!! This time Faroole can say "why do I have to be ashamed of going to Uhuru when the national leader is peddling his clan's agenda in Kismaayo?"

4- Finally, Xinnfanin, we are hosting "refugees" in the form of intellectuals who run away from Faroole. We also go and see what is happening inside Puntland. The corruption and autocracy of the Faroole family matches that of Ferdinand Marcos in intention; only not able to be in equal levels by sheer limitations of accessible resource in Puntland. His sons pour water on Ministers they don't like! What more stories do you want!

Abtigiis;959183 wrote:

2- Moonlight, which hand fed me? As far as I can remember, a pirate NEVER bought me a couple of tea in my ENTIRE life, let alone feed me.

I now know why they call that place in Hargeysa Doqonmawaaye.;) Its well known that PL paid the best portion of the funds which facilitated the Jubaland conference, it was PL politicians who campaigned tirelessly to promote this, and now we can see our leadership are working their socks off to make you a dignified human being who controls his destiny, so stop this hate and nonsense, you should appreciate that hand not bite it.

Abtigiis   

^ :D :D :D @Moonlight...

Horta aniga Xaasan iyo Faroole ima kala xigaan oo danta Somaaliyeed iyo dadka masaakiinta ah inay dawlad helaan baa iiga muhiimsan in Axmed Madoobe ama beeshaydu wax noqoto. Waa iga lilaahi. Laakin hada Xassan inuu wax qaldayo oo uuna reality ga jira ku xisaabtamayn baan u arkaa...si la ii yidhaa waa wadani ama sumcad riqiis ah dayday anigoo ah inaan waxa ila quman waxaan aheyn ku hadlo ma rabo, xitaa hadii taas loo macnaysanayo inaan beel hiil u ahay.

Tan labaad, dadka ethnic Puntlanders ka ah Jubbooyinka xaq bay ku leeyihiin oo waa dhulkoodi...inay wax raadsadan oo cidii ay isku dan noqdaan is gaashan buureeystaan waa sax, laakin Faroole is not helping at all...dadka unbuu sii kala fogeeynayaa...Jubbaland tan iyo sheekadani waxay ka tahay naf lacaari...As I said at least for now I see some merit in his argument even when it is clear for me in wixii su yahay " Qawl xaq ah oo baadil ku hadlayo"...

u sheeg sxb, qalbada wada la'a yihiin waxaan. ;) this same abtigis who pontificates about patriotism here was an al shabaab supporter yesterday. go figure

Abtigiis   

Warsamaale, I think you mean my cousin - Che. Isagaan Alshabab iyo waxaas ku ogaa ee aniga xageed iiga keentay! Miyaad isaniftay uun? And is not liking someone enough a reason to give him all the labels you can muster?

Abtigiis;959193 wrote:
Warsamaale, I think you mean my cousin - Che. Isagaan Alshabab iyo waxaas ku ogaa ee aniga xageed iiga keentay!
Miyaad isaniftay uun
? And is not liking someone enough a reason to give him all the labels you can muster?

No, i actually like you but your political prognostication is off the mark most of the times, you supported the ICU am i right abtigis ?

The Zack   

Without Faroole's contributions, the current government wouldn't even have existed. Without Faroole's contributions, Hassan wouldn't have been here. Without Faroole's, 4.5 would be in the constitution. Just saying, yaa Xaaji AT&T.