Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Farmaajo in Boston

Farmaajo jir oo joog waligaa. I am the first to vote for him if I had a chance. I wish his urur Tayo and the Samatar brothers' urur Hiilqaran -- who both have same similar goals that I support aad iyo aad -- should merge. He gave Soomaalida a lot of hope in the brief period of his leadership. Soomaali dhan ayaa taageersanayd, bilaa qabiil. It hadn't been seen anything like it since '60s. Because of him iyo wuxuu qabtay, waa waxa dowladda kumeelgaarka waxee ku socoto today.

I missed his visit to Toronto a few weeks ago, but my nephew was there, welcoming him in the name of Soomaali youth of Toronto.

Abdul   

Agree his support goes beyond qabil something that cant be said of other contenders.

Abwaan   

Yunis;827080 wrote:
horaa loo yiri - caano daatay qabasho maleh. The same pll who were quick to let him loose for political reasons and were telling him to stop defying campla accord are now lecturing us again with a different tune.

Abwaan
- It would help to be consistent on your part - then you wouldn't be sounding so sure of yourself on this issue.

Since president Shariif did a political backstroke to keep his seat in the morning of the campla accord, siding with Sakiin and faroole, to have Farmaajo removed. And considering your unyielding support of sh.shariif, for he should be blameless in his role - I did few minutes of digging.

Glad sol's database keeps its records. because, this is what you said at the eve of Kampla accord debate when he resigned:

yesterday waxaad lahayd to lick his wounds and go - because ragii isaga keenay baa cayriyaye ee ha baxo, maantana you saying he was weak and he let us down with empty guulwade and buckled under pressure? which one is't?.....Sol dadka runta sheeganaya in ay u saaxiibka yihiin, hadana kala hadlayaan la yaabay

Lol...Yunis, waxba iskuma haysid oo meesha ma aadan keenin sxb...adiga si cad baan kuugu jawaabi lol...ma inkirayo inaan sidaas iri, ma waxaad aragtay anigoo u barooranaya? Kaamka Farmaajo ayaan samirsiinayey sidaas bayna runtu noqotay madaxweyne Shariif laftiisa ayaa yiri "shalayna anigaa keenay maantana anigaa diray":D just in case you missed the president's speech....anigu marna ma oran he was a hero and stuff.... haddii aad aragto taas meel aan ku iri waad soo bandhigi kartaa....and yes he let us down because qualities aan ku badnayn madaxda Soomaalida oo aan soo aragnay beryahan dambe sida inuusan qabiilkiisa isku hareerayn buu lahaa, haddii uu kaarto ciyaari lahaa oo waxqabad iyo wada-shaqayn caalamka uu samayn lahaa wuu wanaagsanaan lahaa, laakiin UN - ku berri Xamar ha u soo guureen iyo ha isa soo diiwaan-geliyeen buu billaabay isagoon xitaa nabadgelyadiisa ku filnayn....yaab badanaa.....waxaan ku xasuusinayaa isagoon waxba isla hayn baa caawa sidaas la ii weerarayaa ee maalintii la farmaajaysnaa oo dadku aaminsanaayeen in ajnebi Farmaajo u tashaday baad iga sugeysey inaan iraahdo Farmaajo waa beenloow? War baa kuu laaban, dad aanan hadda xuseyn baaba already weerar igu qaaday isla beryahaas....War nimankaan qur'aanka kuma qorna inay noo taliyaan qofkii loo arko weak-na farta waa lagu fiiqayaa, ciddii ka xuni nama aamusin karaan ee SOL ha u gooyeen:D. Adigu caqli baad ciyaartay magacii baad soo beddelatey, laakiin Meel kale Yaa ku kashiftay.

I like you labelling me for supporting Sharif, war ninka kursigiisa ayaan hadda musharrax aan taageersanahay oo ka aqoon badan u wataa....haddii aan Sharif taageerayo miyaan Musharrax kale taageeri lahaa?:D tan waa kuu shaqayn weysey ee mid kale la imoow, adigase waxaan ku leeyahay "Waa la doogiyo, yaan la dacaroon". Farmaaojo's days are over, beleive me you have a better chance than him:D

Abwaan   

Yunis;827125 wrote:
^^^Waad cabaadaye waa ku sidee;)

Cabaadka ayaannan isku si u aqoon...I am just telling you Farmaajo inuu jago heli waayo waa laga samri karaa laakiin qaranka lagama samri karo.:D

Abwaan   

MMA heesta waa nuuraysaa ay ku heesayaan fannaaniinta ay ka dhex-muuqdaan Dalays iyo Nakruuma, miraha iyo muusigu laxankiisuba caadi maahan:

Markii la is caawiyaad

Codkaaga ku dhiirrataa

Cadaawuhu kaa baqaa

Ciiddaaduna ay nabad gashaa

Casrigan laga tegey qabiil

Dhashiinna ha cuninninee

Kasmada isku caawiyoo

Noo muda calankii midnimo

Markii la is caawiyaa

Codkaagu awood helaa

Cisigu kugu meel noqdaa

Daruuruhu ay kuu curtaan

Casriga laga tegey qabiil

Dhashiinna ha cuninninee

Kasmada isku caawiyoo

Colaaddiyo gaajadiyo

Kuwii maalmaha culculus

Dhulkaan iska caawiyaa

Samada laga caawiyaa

Casriga laga tegey qabiil

Dhashiinna ha cuninninee

Kasmada isku caawiyoo

^the guy must have done something positive for home to have support from all the different clans -that alone is priceless !

One of the good moves he did was , reduce the number of Ministers to 18, and I believe that was a brave thing to do at the time and from now on will be a formula to be followed by others!

He was a good uniter that is what we r currently lucking !

Haatu   

If he was weak and ineffective, then the residents of Xamar wouldn't have protested when he resigned.

MMA: I too hope Tayo and HiilQaran join as they would be a force to contend with.

Ha noolaado Farmaajo. Ha noolaato Tayo!

Hello folks,

Last night went OK and it was good to see X-Prime Minister addressing issues. On the actual event, his focus was not entirely on Somalia but on the Somali Bostonians and the diaspora in general and how they should organize and become part of the nations they live in. He did talk about his party and what they stand for.

The response from the community was bad insofar they didn't take advantage of his presence. Majority of those who took podium were thanking and praising him needless. Only couple of younger folks (born in America or come to the States at young age) had any meaningful questions. The rest were uselessly making noises. Unfortunately, many in the city chose to stay away and not attend the event. Being part of this community and knowing politics in Boston and Somali behavior in general, those who didn't come were primarily motivated by tribal politics.I was saddened to see majority of my tribesmen were pathetically part of those that snubbed him and for no good reason.

After the event, bunch of us met him separately.Overall he's nice guy in my estimation and to address some of Abwaan's assertions.

The man was under no illusion that will be elected. He might run but he understands he doesn't have good chance of winning.

He also understands that his party can't and will not function under the current system. The purpose of the party is to create base and mobilize people till such time when there's viable system that is conducive to multiparty system.

He has an appreciation for the kind of work that is facing any Somali leadership that comes after August. He appreciates the challenges and said those seeking leadership should understanding madaxnimo in todays Somalia is like holding burning dhuxul in your hand and being told not to let go.

The most pressing question I had was why he left after he came back to Mogadishu from Kampala declaring he won't resign. Unfortunately, nobody got to that question.

The most poignant moment of the night was when young girl took the stage and said her father was killed 16 yrs ago and posed the question why should I kill those murdered my father and let the cycle of mindless violence to continue or should we take sensible approach. She directly addressed the Somali men in the auditorium saying hadee nin gaal raacdo, the blame lies with them since they uprooted her from peaceful loving home. The kid eventually broke down but this was the most sincere moment.

Overall, the event was OK despite few hiccups, personality clashes, and qabiil politics.

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;827299 wrote:
Yaanyuur...Farmaajo said he was regular Solers and was banned by LSK for expressing his views.

Lol...Che, I wouldnt be suprised if he was banned when he picked the three ministers that Faroole did not approve.:D