Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Farmaajo in Boston

Somalia   

Inshallah the next Puntland President will do whatever he can to make sure Farmaajo has a Deja Vu of June 19, 2011. :cool:

Jacpher   

Che: Is this about Farmaago's bit for running office??

Abwaan;827033 wrote:
TGF ninba xil buu leeyahay....isagu tiisii waa ka soo bixi waayey. Waxaad igula yaabeysey markaan ku iri been buu sheegay, balse aan ku xasuusiyee hadalladiisii waxaa ka mid ahaa "ciidanka Soomaaliyeed weligood mushaar lama siin hortay" which was untrue....ma dhagxaan bay cuni iireen hortiis waa su'aale?

It is like Abdiweligii dhahay wasiirradeyda hal mid hore ugama aqoon iyagoo xitaa qaar ay qaraabo yihiin.

Abwaan: Sxb adiga kaligaa uunbaa runta yaqaan ma is tiri? You're still repeating your old line of the PM lied about knowing his ministers and your proof was....actually none except your mere assumption. If Farmaajo said ciidanka didn't get their salary. First of all, that was not shocking, it happened in the past and he was there present and knows the situation first hand. But since you're examining the words of Farmaajo and Cabdiwali, let's examine yours. You wrote not that long ago:

"the PM Gaas completed a taxation certificate course at Harvard not his masters or PhD"

Hayye tan ma run baa? Mise sidoodoo kalaad been sheegeysay sxb?

Dabrow   

Has it started yet? Keep us updated Che.

Farmaajo is good leader and I think he learned his lessons from his period as PM and will adress the jungle in Somalia better next time.

Abwaan   

Jacpher;827048 wrote:
Che:
Is this about Farmaago's bit for running office??

Abwaan:
Sxb adiga kaligaa uunbaa runta yaqaan ma is tiri? You're still repeating your old line of the PM lied about knowing his ministers and your proof was....actually none except your mere assumption. If Farmaajo said ciidanka didn't get their salary. First of all, that was not shocking, it happened in the past and he was there present and knows the situation first hand. But since you're examining the words of Farmaajo and Cabdiwali, let's examine yours. You wrote not that long ago:

"the PM Gaas completed a taxation certificate course at Harvard not his masters or PhD"

Hayye tan ma run baa? Mise sidoodoo kalaad been sheegeysay sxb?

Jacpher meel baa ku xanuunaysa oo waan ogahay waxaad ogtahay in Abdiweli cidda xafiiska soo dhoobay oo farta iyo meesha bugta ayaa is og.:D Adigu marqaati u noqo markii aakhiro beentiisa laga waraysto bal inaad wax u qaban kartid maalintaas. Qabyaaladda Ilaah hakaa koriyo. C/Weli intuu xil hayo cidna kama xigtid haddii aad is leeedahay reer ahaan u difaac. Waxaa laga yaabaa inaadanba ninkan aqoon u lahayn, deris la noqon, macallin kuu noqon oo keliya aad Puntland diaspora community member ka wada ahaydeen: plus discussionkamsoo wada qor iyo jawaabteydii, haddii kale baddda ka cab. Anigu cidna xil cidna uma hayo, my comment eas not a press release or telvised but a forum post and, kan kaaga baahan xisaabtan waa kan aad qabiilka u taageereysid, waa yaab maxaa iskoollada laga aadayaa haddii ninka cidda ah oojago haya uu masuul naga yahay.

Jacpher   

^Sxb calm down. I asked you a simple question. Were you lying about him or not?

I don't know the man, never met or interacted with him and I don't remember defending him or covering up his lies. I watched a clip of his interview on TV and you claimed his lied about something which I pressed hard on you and you couldn't produce any evidence. Is that defending his lies? No it is not. You've not shown me here anything proving Cabdiwali lied. Yet you kept repeating the same line as a factual statement.

However, we have you on the record lying about the PM's Harvard credentials. Why did you adamantly claim all Cabdiwali has from Harvard University is a canshuur celin certificate if you were truthful? How does one know you are not making stuff up about Farmaajo as you did about Cabdiwali?

A real man admits his mistake and moves on, not divert attention away into clan and something unrelated to the subject. In the end, it turned out you were accusing Cabdiwali of lying at the same time you were lying about him. :D :D It doesn't work like that bro.

Aaliyyah   

Che you will update us later walaal...ee focus on the meeting and put your damn phone aside lol..sorry but honestly, these smartphones can be time consuming at times.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^ LOOOL is that the case..hambalyo is due soon then.

Anyways, sabayad baan xashtay oo samesanayaa so I am off. Hopefully, when I do come back his event will be done and he will give us a good review of the whole thing. Farmaajo will probably give an amazing speech, no doubt. He is such a good man, I dont know how anyone can not support him.

till then

salaam

Che -Guevara;827067 wrote:
lol@aaliyah n jacpher, he's taking podium now.

when the event finishes introduce him to SOL, and tell him there are lots of supports waiting to chat him, and donate to Tayo.

seriously, if Farmaajo realizes there are votes in SOL I am sure he will join.;)

just try it Che.

Yunis   

horaa loo yiri - caano daatay qabasho maleh. The same pll who were quick to let him loose for political reasons and were telling him to stop defying campla accord are now lecturing us again with a different tune.

Abwaan - It would help to be consistent on your part - then you wouldn't be sounding so sure of yourself on this issue.

Since president Shariif did a political backstroke to keep his seat in the morning of the campla accord, siding with Sakiin and faroole, to have Farmaajo removed. And considering your unyielding support of sh.shariif, for he should be blameless in his role - I did few minutes of digging.

Glad sol's database keeps its records. because, this is what you said at the eve of Kampla accord debate when he resigned:

Abwaan;827056 wrote:

Farmaajo raggii keensaday baa haddana xilka ka qaaday, haddana waad maqlaysaan in C/Weli oo kaamkiisa ka socda lagu beddelayo. I hope C/Weli oo sidaan oo kale loogu dheggan yahay inaynaan arkin berri!

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/57983-Farmaajo-Waa-is-Casilay.-WHY/page2

yesterday waxaad lahayd to lick his wounds and go - because ragii isaga keenay baa cayriyaye ee ha baxo, maantana you saying he was weak and he let us down with empty guulwade and buckled under pressure? which one is't?.....Sol dadka runta sheeganaya in ay u saaxiibka yihiin, hadana kala hadlayaan la yaabay