Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Farmaajo in Boston

Che muxu ka doonaya meel mr cheese joogo Che iska sug weftigi dhaliyarada ku xiga eh:D , ninkan farmaajo nin xun maha runti waxan is yidhi wa nin raba inu Somalia wax u qabto i also think magac bu raba. Any way he is doing it all wrong , ninkanu muxu qurbaha kaga meereysanaya mu Somalia tago oo halka ka bilaabo ololaha iyo wadamada deriska iyo edo hillary clinton ha u tago oo meesha ha ka salaxdo.

Abwaan   

Aaliyyah;827017 wrote:
^ you dont need to insult a good man simply because you support another candidate. Farmaajo has shown to be an honest hardworking and a trustworthy man. Hadal qof forum kuso qorayna waxba ma yeelayo laakin adiga bay ku xuntahay in aad qof wacan oo wanagsan aad wax ka sheegtid aad aduu so alifatay.

Aaliyah waxba dhiigga ha isku karin, you are supporting him and I am not mad at you. I dont hate the man and yes he is better than many in Somali politics....I beleive that he failed us....All he did was guulwadayn iyo tuute

La gashto when he was there iyo shacabkoo idaacadda erayo qiiro leh lagala hadlo...I heard inuu wasiir ka mid ah wasaaradaha kula dagaalay tuute gasho isna uu diidey....muu shaqadiisa fiiriyo? What has tuute got to do with wasiirnimo. I didnt see Abdiweli wearing tuute but I guess he could not bully Abdiweli:D.

Yes Farmaajo ciddiisa meesha kama buuxin oo nin qabiil ma ahayn. There were only 3 guys including him from his clan at the PM's office when he was there and one of the two other guys wuxuu ka haray dowladdii Cumar Cabdirashiid. Inta aan aragnay beryahan isaga iyo madaxweyne Shariif ayaa koobka u qaaday, marka laga fiiriyo inaysan xafiiskooda beeshu run-garayn.

Jacpher   

I agree with Nuune & Mr Cat on this one. Farmaajo ain't a visionary leader. He is good man but too timid to persuade or do anything to change the situation. I am afraid he will buckle under the pressure again.

Che -Guevara;827022 wrote:
Xaaji....I am forced to wait since It's good friend that invited me. You are right, those aspiring to lead the country should go home.

You mean he should be in the swing states of Hiiraan and Galguduud. ;)

Jacpher;827023 wrote:
I agree with Nuune & Mr Cat on this one. Farmaajo ain't a visionary leader. He is good man but too timid to persuade or do anything to change the situation. I am afraid he will buckle under the pressure again.

There is an old say about leadership.

Waa inuusan macaan noqon oo la muudsado.

Mudh kharaarna waa inuusan noqon oo masiiba ahe.

farmaajo is too sweet, and good hearted. Good qualities, but Somalia became a jungle in the last 21 years and it needs a leader with the Stick and carrot qualities.

Aaliyyah   

Abwaan, horta dhiig mesha karaya majiro ma aqaan waxaad hadalka uga jeeday. Laakin hadaan arinta ka socto sida tidhi mr fajmaajo is better than many politicians and that is the truth..

You also said "famaajo failed us", wouldnt it be more appropriate to say "the TFG failed us" instead of picking on the PM ONLY?

secondly, who is the other candidate that you support? do name him and whatever he achieved that won your support?

Aaliyyah   

Che -Guevara;827018 wrote:
Abwaan...noted.

Aaliyah....I am at event now.

Bless our people, nothing starts on time.

Good to hear that walaal.

and yeah nothing starts on time when it comes to Somalis. That gives you plenty of time to get comfortable LOL

Showqi   

Mukulaalow;827014 wrote:
He surrounded himselve with the likes of Gaas, Drs Maryan, and many technocrats.

good luck to Tayo Party.

Isn't that what the politics is all about! getting the right people for the job. And making sure that progress is made! He must be doing something right if the media sported him and never bad mouthed him while he was still running the office. I like Farmaajo, I think he is honest, hardworking, humble guy. I wish he comes back as PM or maybe as The President of Somalia.

Abwaan   

TFG ninba xil buu leeyahay....isagu tiisii waa ka soo bixi waayey. Waxaad igula yaabeysey markaan ku iri been buu sheegay, balse aan ku xasuusiyee hadalladiisii waxaa ka mid ahaa "ciidanka Soomaaliyeed weligood mushaar lama siin hortay" which was untrue....ma dhagxaan bay cuni iireen hortiis waa su'aale?

It is like Abdiweligii dhahay wasiirradeyda hal mid hore ugama aqoon iyagoo xitaa qaar ay qaraabo yihiin. I dont personally take what Somali politicians say on a face value...I try to analyze them and get a proof as much as I can or at least verify the claim. I also like to look at it on case by case. I know in qofku khaldami karo. Did you see or hear Farmaajo saying I did a single mistake?:D Amin Amir bay kula dagaalaan muxuu wax nooga sawiraa intay shaqadooda ka soo bixi waayaan.

Info about my candidate, I want to wait until he makes that public....you know bahashan weli fari kama qodna? Dad baan weli public ka dhigin arrintooda oona untartamaya jagadaan?

Che the meeting so boring Somaha that u browsing SOL on ur Ipad or Iphone

When is farmaajo speaking what will he say ii tageera:D

I hope they started the meeting with Quran