Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Farmaajo in Boston

nuune   

I will pass that, meel lacag lagu galaayo, but if it is a good cause and th money is goin to Dadaab, fine

Haatu   

Che -Guevara;826957 wrote:
Apparently, he's in Beantown today. What was the party he formed?

Tayo! Tii tayadda laheyd!

I like this man and his ideals.

Nuune...I have never been to one of these let alone pay money to see it. Lets see how it turns out.

Haatu...I heard you joined AT party, HiilQaran

Abwaan   

Farmoojo yaa dhaho lacagta ha iska dhammayn. Oops I forgot this wasn't his money....:D Che, please one dollar ha iskaga khasaarin ninkaan.

nuune   

Abwaan, I think he is OK, compared to the average qabqable or Siyaasi ku shegyada, his only problem was his total weakness and lack of courage to face that Ugandan threats of sacking his from the post, that is when I lost respect for him.

Aaliyyah   

Che, you should go to the event and show some support. Farmaajo is a great man. I dont know what some people are on, he has the support of many somalis regardless of their clan affiliation.

nuune;827007 wrote:
Abwaan, I think he is OK, compared to the average qabqable or Siyaasi ku shegyada, his only problem was his total weakness and lack of courage to face that Ugandan threats of sacking his from the post, that is when I lost respect for him.

The guy is not a great visionary, he has a good hearted team and he recieved good favorites from the media, like amin Amir and universal tv, I don't know but I heard Amin never portraited him bad while he was in power. Also he came to power and reaped the fruits of the work done by his predecessors. He surrounded himselve with the likes of Gaas, Drs Maryan, and many technocrats.

good luck to Tayo Party.

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;827006 wrote:
Zack told us you joined that lot.

lol@Abwaan, what do you have against man?

Nothing. Balse beenta iyo naive-nimadiida ayaanan ka helin, plus he has no chance at all...I support another candidate too and beleive me he is not from my clan, he could be from Farmaajoos:D. Soomaali baan iska soo galnaa and I beleive that he is the right man for the job.

I just wanted to share with you I knew when he was picked for the PM post. I am a close friend of some of the guys who picked him (some Aala Shiikh freinds, I am not an Aala Shiikh member). I didnt know him back then and could not say good or bad things about him.

Aaliyyah   

^ you dont need to insult a good man simply because you support another candidate. Farmaajo has shown to be an honest hardworking and a trustworthy man. Hadal qof forum kuso qorayna waxba ma yeelayo laakin adiga bay ku xuntahay in aad qof wacan oo wanagsan aad wax ka sheegtid aad aduu so alifatay.

soona qor waaxaad kaga cabanasid intaan aflagaado mesha qorasid. Warkaaga cadee, waxaad ku aragtay.