Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Interview with Bluelicious

Aaliyyah   

lol blue remember how we wlced him before and he disappeared..there was nothing guaranteeing that u would ever see him and how heart broken u were lol for daysssss..we cant go that path again girl..we have to make sure..shiekha nokeena? where is nuune? asaga baa meherka sheikh loga dhigayaaye lol..

Juxa ill work with u on her behalf :)..maxa inoogu jira...is wisdom rich???? lacag la'aan kuma shaqeeyo lool

salaam

IAmRevolution;779728 wrote:
Arent' you in Sweden and in Sweden they speak Swedish. So, don't you know how to read and write in Swedish?

Who is this Knight of Wisdom, you speak so fondly of, Blue?

Wait! Who are you newbie?! No, i'm not from Sweden nor do I speak Swedish. You better not pull a prank on us.

Aaliyyah   

^looooooooooooooooool now u are telling me this guy wasnt your dude..awww sad!!

newbie she speaks dutch I think, try that..loool

salaam

Narniah   

IAmRevolution;779728 wrote:
Arent' you in Sweden and in Sweden they speak Swedish. So, don't you know how to read and write in Swedish?

Who is this Knight of Wisdom, you speak so fondly of, Blue?

Another one bites the dust~!

lool so this is obviously not who we were thinking:rolleyes:

Juxa   

Ok ladies regroup bal. Our excitement for buraanbur is causing us to make mistakes

First there has to be system of vetting, second we must pick our battle field and bring all potential geeljires under one goof!

Agreed? Good

One final point, no public display of the favourites yet. It is open field as faarax is concerned

Juxa;779740 wrote:
Ok ladies regroup bal. Our excitement for buraanbur is causing us to make mistakes

First there has to be system of vetting, second we must pick our battle field and bring all potential geeljires under one goof!

Agreed? Good

One final point, no public display of the favourites yet. It is open field as faarax is concerned

Yes we need to talk about this and pick our battlefield at the right time. What geeljires are you talking about? He got scared and run off when he saw a screaming group of girls being excited :)

Hmm.. we got a fishy case here. It's either one of the following things:

1. It's Knight who's pretending/testing us

2. It's somebody who knows him

3. It's a imposter

Because this person seems to know too much for a newbie. How does he even know Knight is Swedish no one mentioned the word Swedish in Carafaat's thread and the fact he seems to show too much interest in me to even make a thread about me weird.

Taleexi   

Narniah;779737 wrote:
Another one bites the dust~!

lool so this is obviously not who we were thinking:rolleyes:

War nimanyahow tan yar ee raggi dhamaysay ma Araweelo oo soo noolaatay baa. Nasiib wanaag aniga dumarka dhaadheer waa layga shidaa.

Bluelicious, how is it possible that you understood what I wrote in Swedish, if you don't live in Sweden nor speak Swedish?

Ladies, ladies calm down. The shouting and the beating of your drums is surely turning me into a Crow and I'm about to fly away towards the horizon.

Somalia   

IAmRevolution;779715 wrote:
Vilka är dessa människor pratar om? Vilka är de välkomna tillbaka? Bluelicious bör det finnas något som jag bör erbjuda?

EDIT:Yep, it is him.

Dunno how he got on here though, isn't his IP suppose to be banned? :(

Showqi   

Bluelicious;779743 wrote:
dammit Maaddeey and the others for letting me believe it was him loooool :eek:

Blue calm down, calm down sister. I still trust Maaddeey's instinct, and think that this is the man or at least someone who knows him. So my advise to you is hire couple of detectives and shadow the man for the next two three weeks. War jiraaba Cakaaru imman.

The Zack   

Somalia;779799 wrote:
EDIT:Yep, it is him.

Dunno how he got on here though, isn't his IP suppose to be banned?
:(

IP's can easily been hidden. Even MAC Addresses can be hidden. Do you know how many times I have been banned? Yet I am still here :D

Blue, I am happy for you!