you were
two faced
and
fake
anyways you are good
riddance
. Everybody has seen your true colours now, the joke is on
you epic fai
l! LOL at how hard you're trying to re-open the case that i'm Knight only because I rejected you get original instead of
stealing
another man's accusations about me which closed 2 months ago. You are truly a
pathetic loser
. I don't even need to fight you because you're already
self destructive
. Why don't you go off my case you
jealous hater
go sort out your issues elsewhere
emotional
insecure
wimpy
man!

Ps thanks
hater
for only making me and Knight's bond stronger. Ladies this is the kind of man you want to
avoid like a plague
and is only good riddance.

:D

Touché

http://www.celebrityrush.com/celebrity-pictures/-2235-ydx.jpg

Bluelicious, you don't need to waste your time reply to a Hypocrite. This is the same guy who has sits with the Secessionists one day, and then roots for Somalia the next day. He is far more pathetic than a flip-flopper. His Abtirsi goes into the most cowardly men on the Horn of Africa. lol

Lol @ Juxa being a female. I thought Juxa was a dude!

Chimera   

Some people are taking internet dynamics & interaction a bit to serious me thinks.

Carafaat, plenty of fish in the sea.

Chimera;784172 wrote:
Some people are taking internet dynamics & interaction a bit to serious me thinks.

Carafaat, plenty of fish in the sea.

What do you expect from a people who have been in dream for 21 years?

IAmRevolution;784169 wrote:
Bluelicious, you don't need to waste your time reply to a Hypocrite. This is the same guy who has sits with the Secessionists one day, and then roots for Somalia the next day. He is far more pathetic than a flip-flopper. His Abtirsi goes into the most cowardly men on the Horn of Africa. lol

Lol @ Juxa being a female. I thought Juxa was a dude!

Lol yes Juxa is a female. I've noticed that aswell that he is two faced and just fake, I do agree with Chimera''s statement that he is taking things here on SOL way too serious. He looks up to you he wants to be just like you little does he know that he is only giving you compliments and flattery lol.

This is for Carafaat let's ignore this bullshit creator:

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Knighty uhm I mean IAmRevolution, I need to get used to your new name. Come to my office and make sure you're dressed and carrying your portfolio with you lol :P

Chimera   

Sorry guys but I was referring to you two in my previous post, There is no need to attack a fellow nomad like that, Carafaat got his flaws but he doesn't deserve that. Blue, if you were in his position with Knight ignoring your advances and then see him attack you with the Girl he does like, I would've similary object to that behaviour, its very venomous and unnecessary in my opinion. You don't need to ingratiate yourself with someone you like by humiliating another person, it's very artificial.

Narniah   

I can clearly see that Carafat is an instigator (but very subtle about it).

Why does he say (without proof) that she and knight are the same person? He needs to stop bothering her and let her be. Blue is only replying to his subtle jabs that are clearly offensive to her. She might be hard about it, but when you look back at all their arguments he is the common denominator.

Chimera   

People accuse eachother of being someone else all the time, go check out an old thread called "scripts", it's just banter. Though I do agree that its best if Blue and Carafaat put eachother on their ignore lists.

Carafaat   

Chimera;784303 wrote:
Sorry guys but I was referring to you two in my previous post, There is no need to attack a fellow nomad like that, Carafaat got his flaws but he doesn't deserve that. Blue, if you were in his position with Knight ignoring your advances and then see him attack you with the Girl he does like, I would've similary object to that behaviour, its very venomous and unnecessary in my opinion. You don't need to ingratiate yourself with someone you like by humiliating another person, it's very artificial.

Dr.Phil :D

Juxa   

Juxa can be dude or dudette depending the day's mood.

Blue, i agree with Chimera, be kind always.

Carafaat, sometimes you cut your losses and move on, i think you should do that and let it be

Carafaat   

Juxa;784434 wrote:
Juxa can be dude or dudette depending the day's mood.

Blue, i agree with Chimera, be kind always.

Carafaat, sometimes you cut your losses and move on, i think you should do that and let it be

Eedo Juxa, you are right. But I really don't get what Blue sees in KoW and why she is obvious with her feelings towards him.

The Somali girls I know, aint that direct and obvious. Laakinse Blue wee isku dhiiibtay KoW. A bit un-Somali if you ask me.

Bluelicious;784228 wrote:
Knighty uhm I mean IAmRevolution, I need to get used to your new name. Come to my office and make sure you're dressed and carrying your portfolio with you lol
:P

I'm ready! lol

Carafaat, would you consider what happened in Hergeisa between the women of Hergeisa and Gunter Bischoss to be "somali" or "un-Somali"? lol

Chimera;784303 wrote:

First of all I wanna say that your post is full of bullshit and lies! If you go back to read his thread about me and read this one you can clearly see that he is the troublemaker and he instigates problems and is the common denominator and all I did was defend myself may I add that I even ignored one of his post in this thread did he stop no he came back back for round 2 and that's when I wrote my angry post. I never wanted to fight Carafaat but he kept provoking me and instigating problems by offending and insulting Knight eventhough I gave him many warnings. He put me in this situation every action has a reaction he got what he deserved nothing less nothing more he is not innocent. You are contradicting yourself because the only person here who was attacking and insulting Knight was Carafaat eventhough Knight has done nothing to him and wasn't even here at the time, and that's where the whole thing started. So are you telling me Carafaat can insult Knight but I can't insult Carafaat that's bullshit! Plus the only word that Knight has said to Carafaat was that he was a jerk nothing else and he has the right to say so in defense of himself. This has been a battle between me and Carafaat right from the start till now Knight didn't help me or ganged up with me on Carafaat, no he isn't that kind of person, Knight was the person that was telling me to ignore Carafaat. So don't only look at my actions and give a blind eye to Carafaat's actions that would be unfair. Carafaat was the one who had bad venomous intentions right from the start because he was jealous of Knight.

Why did he need to insult Knight like that he didn't deserve it especially when he wasn't around and has done nothing to him and then go turn himself against me and accuse me of being Knight and don't come justify it and say it was banter because it wasn't it was part of his bad venomous actions. Carafaat needs to take things like a man and move on he knew exactly what he was entering when he made that thread about me he knew I liked Knight and when I told him in a nice and polite way I wasn't interested he started getting jealous and mad and accuse me of being Knight and insulting Knight. I have been nice to him throughout his whole thread and he just wouldn't stop he crossed the line and that's when I got annoyed with him. Second thing what baffles me the most is wasn't it Carafaat that was insulting you repeatedly in his ''Date with Bluelicious'' thread and calling you a feminine teenage boy and so on and I was the one who defended you and told Carafaat to leave you alone and that what he was doing wasn't a good thing and now you wanna go around and side with him very odd. Boy you must have felt on your head when you were writing that post. How can you side with Carafaat the troublemaker that has insulted you repeatedly no sane person would do that and then even justifying his bad actions and making it seem as if he is the innocent man and i'm the bad woman and completely turning a blind eye on his bad actions and only focusing on what i'm doing. While what you should have done was return the favor and be honest and neutral about the whole situation and be a problem solver like Narniah and not a problem announcer that makes things worse. I didn't expect this from you I thought you were better then this but I guess I was wrong in you and you aren't as mature I thought you were. Next time read better and evaluate things before you make false assumptions and make up lies, I know enough about you now!

Narniah - Thanks darling for your honesty and integrity I appreciate it respect girl. You are the only one who said it exactly how it is honestly from a neutral point and that's exactly what's going on. You know me very well i'm not the kind of person who goes of to attack people for no reason i'm always nice and treat everyone fair and with respect unless someone wanna start a beef with me and is attacking me then of course i'm gonna defend myself who wouldn't. Some people should take an example from you we need more people like you who are problem solvers not problem announcers that make things worse :)

Juxa - I'm always kind and polite unless someone is searching beef with with me on purpose and in that case they not being nice to me either. I don't need to be nice or kind if he is not being nice or kind to me either. It doesn't make sense, it was clear to see he had evil bad intentions and was acting so inappropriately and rude. It's a two way thing not a one way thing if he wants to be treated nice and with kindness he gotta start with himself first and earn that right but you can't tell me that it's ok for him to act inappropriate and in a rude way and expect from me to stay nice and kind it doesn't work that way. It comes across that you are siding with Carafaat and not being honest to both of us that to me is a problem announcer and not a problem solver. You were right there when he was throwing insults left and right and being rude so why are you turning a blind eye on that and only focusing on my actions?! Is it because he is your friend and you know him longer then me well in that case your not being a good friend because good friends don't help each other with bad actions they are the ones who should tell you the truth. And the only one who did that was Narniah.

Carafaat - I'm not your ordinary Somali girl and maybe you should stop comparing me to the handful of women you know because i'm an individual so you should stop putting me in a box and stereotyping me change is good atleast I stand out by doing my own thing instead of keeping up with the Jones. I'm not mad at you but dissapointed. I'm glad this whole thing happend because now I know where I stand with you and what kind of person you are. At first I thought you betrayed me when you turned against me and starting acting jealous but now I know that you were being jealous and mad because you didn't understand why I was acting the way I acted towards Knight and being faithful to him eventhough he wasn't here at the time. You can't just start insulting another man especially when they have done nothing to you because you were being jealous that's where you started losing points with me and put us in this whole situation that's not a way to deal with such thing.

What made me annoyed about this whole thing was that you out of all people knew what was going on between me and Knight and yet you proceeded to make a move on me and I understand you must have thought Knight isn't around and his probably never gonna come back so let me make my move on her and make her forget about Knight. But little did we know he would get released in the midst of your thread about me from that point on things got complicated. You should never come between a man and a woman and start trouble that's disrespectful because I would never do that to you. On the other side looking closer into things and evaluating it back your jealousy was a good thing a blessing in disguise because it made me realise a few things and open my eyes for certain things and look different at both of you and your motives. You were only looking out for me questioning about Knight's behaviour eventhough you handled it wrong. You don't need to do that i'm a big girl I can take care of myself. I take full responsibility for the harsh things I said and I hope you're mature enough to realise and take responsibility and accountability for your actions. I hope we are cool now and we can go back to the way things were before, if not it was nice knowing you and I had fun with you :)