Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Interview with Bluelicious

Lol, I won't change. I'm not a fan of change.

*Starts working on the pie*

Dear, what type of pie would you like? Cherry?Apple?Lime?Chocolate?Vanilla?Strawberry?IAmRevolution?

IAmRevolution;783236 wrote:
Lol, I won't change. I'm not a fan of change.

*Starts working on the pie*

Dear, what type of pie would you like? Cherry?Apple?Lime?Chocolate?Vanilla?Strawberry?IAmRevolution?

A cherry pie mixed with a lil IAmRevolution ;)

IAmRevolution;783246 wrote:
You know, that'll cost you. haha

I'm in the UK right now, so how should we work this out? The pie won't stay warm for long. lol

What you mean cost me hun I should be getting it for free you know. What are you doing over there in the UK I thought you lived in Sweden?

Bluelicious;783255 wrote:
What you mean cost me hun I should be getting it for free you know. What are you doing over there in the UK I thought you lived in Sweden?

Uhm, I can't disclose that matter at the moment (in public). Take hold of my hand and take me to your Luuq (Preferably Facebook). lol

Seriously, I'm not from Sweden. Now, I live in the United Kingdom, in a city that is so majestic, it'll turn you into Shakespeare in the matter of hours. haha

IAmRevolution;783260 wrote:
Uhm, I can't disclose that matter at the moment (in public). Take hold of my hand and take me to your Luuq (Preferably Facebook). lol

Seriously, I'm not from Sweden. Now, I live in the United Kingdom, in a city that is so majestic, it'll turn you into Shakespeare in the matter of hours. haha

So your city is a secret? What's there so secret about a city it's just a city. You know I live in Amsterdam and it's no secret no more after Carafaat blasted it around so yeah.

IAmRevolution;783271 wrote:
I just described my city. God! Blue, you gotta pay attention a bit more, sweetie. It's L.O.N.D.O.N !

Lol hun how am I suppose to know London is the city of Shakespeare I don't know much about Shakespeare and I have never read that book or seen the play. Well there was this thread about where are you born and raised and I told him in that thread after he asked me because we happend to live in the same country. After that he made a whole thread about it the one that's called ''Date with Bluelicious'' that's how he blasted it around but I don't mind because I wrote it publically myself in the first place.

Wait, you went out with a him on a date? I see. Haha, I know, I know. You wouldn't be caught dead with that jerk, right? Tell me, how can we move on from SOL to another dimension? I see a lot of strangers starring at us, dear.

IAmRevolution;783294 wrote:
Wait, you went out with a him on a date? I see. Haha, I know, I know. You wouldn't be caught dead with that jerk, right? Tell me, how can we move on from SOL to another dimension? I see a lot of strangers starring at us, dear.

Lool no he made that thread to ask me out on a date. Oh hell no I would never go out on a date with him he isn't my type he is twofaced. He is a jerk yeah especially how he is treating me now just because I told him in that thread that I wasn't interested in him and didn't want him but that I was interested in you. That's why he is trying to make cheap resentment comments out of jealousy in this thread. In the end his thread got lenghty and out of hand and he started to attack guys for giving him advice or anybody who got close that chatted with me and diverted the attention away from him. Anyways you can read the whole drama here:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/61250-Date-with-Bluelicious

I recently made a thread about you:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/60920-International-Love

Ps; I gotta bounce I will continue this next time. Good night :)

Juxa   

Seriously waan daalnay, be it your nikaah or your ticket to see one another, i offer some contribution.

young love must be encouraged and all, but waan daalnay ee do something

Juxa;783421 wrote:
Seriously waan daalnay, be it your nikaah or your ticket to see one another, i offer some contribution.

young love must be encouraged and all, but waan daalnay ee do something

Looool darling have some patient we will see how things turn out. You don't choose to do a nikah just like 1 2 3, when you want to spend a lifetime with a person. You have to first toss and turn them around and test them on everything if they after all that didn't crack they are in and if they crack they are out. There are people who do nikah after only knowing each other for 1, 3, 5 months etc. but that's not me I like to be 100% sure of my case and I can't do that in that short amount of time. I appreciate your encouragement and your help with everything you're really a great genuine woman one can build on. You have done enough take some rest and treat yourself with a relaxing day at the spa on my expenses and we will take it over from here lol :D