Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Interview with Bluelicious

Bluelicious;781086 wrote:
Lol joker do you really think i'm gonna buy that. Why don't you go back to your list of questions and answer them but this time the answers coming from you.

I would answer them, but unfortunately, the Interview isn't done, yet. You're still on the hot seat.

6. On different occasions, you were accused of being Knight of Wisdom, however, in on post, you were accused of being Somalia himself. How would you explain this?

IAmRevolution;781089 wrote:
I would answer them, but unfortunately, the Interview isn't done, yet. You're still on the hot seat.

6. On different occasions, you were accused of being Knight of Wisdom, however, in on post, you were accused of being Somalia himself. How would you explain this?

Loooool I remember that one it was a joke that some girl made because fingers were getting point everywhere. You took that serious?! Come on you were being accused of being him in that same post too :eek:

Bluelicious;781093 wrote:
Loooool I remember that one it was a joke that some girl made because fingers were getting point everywhere. You took that serious?! Come on you were being accused of being him in that same post too :eek:

I didn't say I took that serious. Lol

7. How would you like to take this to the next level? haha

IAmRevolution;781101 wrote:
I didn't say I took that serious. Lol

7. How would you like to take this to the next level? haha

You and your always next level lol :D . Let me think about that I can't make a decision right on the spot I will get back to you.

Bluelicious;781104 wrote:
You and your always next level lol
:D
. Let me think about that I can't make a decision right on the spot I will get back to you.

Allow me not to rush you into any decision, which you haven't thought twice of it. *Michael Jackson Voice* Due think twice!

8. How do you envision your Knight's appearance and do you think he'd like your appearance? lol

IAmRevolution;781106 wrote:
Allow me not to rush you into any decision, which you haven't thought twice of it. *Michael Jackson Voice* Due think twice!

8. How do you envision your Knight's appearance and do you think he'd like your appearance? lol

As the saying goes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess you're either skinny, slim, chubby or fat. I'm happy you're back I couldn't believe it at first they must have liked you or they heared my cries on the forum lol :o

Bluelicious;781110 wrote:
As the saying goes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess you're either skinny, slim, chubby or fat. I'm happy you're back I couldn't believe it at first they must have liked you or they heared my cries on the forum lol
:o

Sweetie, I asked Obama to pardon me. He immediately contacted MMA and asked him to release me. I am one seductive Revolution send back thru time for one lucky lady....Bluelicious. lol

IAmRevolution;781116 wrote:
Sweetie, I asked Obama to pardon me. He immediately contacted MMA and asked him to release me. I am one seductive Revolution send back thru time for one lucky lady....Bluelicious. lol

Looooooooool @ Obama you don't need him your a Revolution. That was so sweet and kind of him i'm so thankful to him. Yes I know that too well that you have a seductive character I like it. Aaawww that's so romantic that you came back for me I feel flattered :D

Bluelicious;781121 wrote:
Looooooooool @ Obama you don't need him your a Revolution. That was so sweet and kind of him i'm so thankful to him. Yes I know that too well that you have a seductive character I like it. Aaawww that's so romantic that you came back for me I feel flattered
:D

This is ridiculous. You don't need to thank the guy, he only pardon me because he wants my endorsement for the next election, which is this year. I think I should stop making you feel flattered. You're starting to become a balloon and my unintentional compliments are filling you up with air, a lot of air.

IAmRevolution;782084 wrote:
This is ridiculous. You don't need to thank the guy, he only pardon me because he wants my endorsement for the next election, which is this year. I think I should stop making you feel flattered. You're starting to become a balloon and my unintentional compliments are filling you up with air, a lot of air.

No hun I wasn't talking about Obama but MMA you got it wrong. Your first compliment and you taking it back, why oh why? :(

IAmRevolution;783195 wrote:
How could I be done with conversing with YOU?

Do tell me, what would you like to see this Knight of yours do, really?

Keep doing whatever you're doing now don't change stay who you are. I missed you alot when you were in cyber jail. I'm loving your cute adorable avatar you got guts.

Ps; I want you to bake a pie for me it's your turn now lol :P