Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2007/08 Premier League Thread

N.O.R.F   

Looks like top of the table is beginning to take shape. LFC must beat the scum on the 16th with an Arsenal vs Chelsea stalemate.

WingA   

haha.. its about time.. Arsenal are nothing without Fabrigas.. look what happen against newcastle on wednesday which they lucky to get away with a point..

Man Utd all the way lads.. Bring on them scousers or shall i say spainards..

N.O.R.F   

LoL@GJ

Rafa is a JOKE! The guy is always thinking about the next game. He did the same at the start of the season and we nearly got knocked out of the CL. I really dont care what happens in Marseile as long as we beat Man Utd next week. The Prem is my priority this year.

As I have been telling the Arsenal fans. Wait until you get a few injuries and you're nothing special!

WingA   

^^Norf, bruv.. do you really think your gonna beat United?? your gonna kciked out of the CL and fall back in the league after we deal with you guys..

7 days to Gland Slam Sunday..

Sunday, December 16, 2007

13:30 UK Liverpool v Man Utd Anfield

16:00 UK Arsenal v Chelsea Emirates Stadium

N.O.R.F   

^^Thats the problem with Prem saxib. When the big four play against each other. The rest of it is just boring and very little competition from others.

Sunday is D-Day. Liverpool will either fall or stand tall. I hope its the latter.

Ngoge, DO NOT MAKE ANY PREDICTIONS! We know how they have been turning out lately!

Skipper   

I am a very optimistic person and i have been supporting liverpool since 2001. But i honestly think liverpool and arsenal are not in the same league as chelsea and man utd. Chelsea and utd had the worst start to the season, the lost sevearl times, drawed many times but still they are hanging up there. That my frends is a sign of a championship team at work. But credits to liverpool as well who had injuries to key players, and when i say key i mean the 3 or 4 players wo were allways in the first 11 were /still injured. As much as i like watching play i think they are short of world class stars and experience. Come may and there will be 3 teams vying to win the premiership, chelsea, liverpool and utd.

Skipper   

Correction

As much as i like watching Arsenal play i think they are short of world class stars and experience. Come may and there will be 3 teams vying to win the premiership, chelsea, liverpool and utd

Originally posted by Northerner:

Looks like top of the table is beginning to take shape....

Exactly! the most exciting and crucial times of Premier League teams is after xmas. For those glory hunters (big 5) aiming higher and for those hunted, the 5 regular bottom teams with that haunted look, everyone know who they are... I guess!

Forget about Liverpool or Arsenal, the title will go to either Chelsea or to Man U.

Thierry.   

Oh mouth watering weekend of footie

My prediction

Arsenal vs. Chelsea 2-0

Liverpool vs. Man U 2-2

Although there is a big possibility that Liverpool might get hammered I am hoping that they won’t embarrass themselves and do us a favour.

N.O.R.F   

^^One decent prediction vs Marsielle doesnt make you STATO (remeber that guy from Fantasy Football?) saxib.

Thierry, Chelsea will win vs Arsenal.